2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the WS explosion, I watched HHJBP read the "blog" and was thinking, "I'm 5 degrees away from Belvin Perry!!" :great:

Yes, Mr. Baez......... I used my quotes correctly.

LOL! Yes and only 6 degrees from Kevin Bacon! Woo Hoo! Congrats I think this should be recorded in your baby book/album/lifetime event scrapbook for posterity!

I had to leave and missed the afternoon session, which I'm now watching.

OMG, I love HHJP! While viewing JB vainly trying to keep out the visitation videos b/c (Boo-Hoo) he *didn't realize that he'd need to submit a motion at that time* or something convoluted to that effect......"You have 5 attorneys sitting over there......Deadlines are deadlines....." LMAO This is like a wonderful meal you want to eat again and again. Love it.

commentary says they counted that KC lied over 90 times during her interview with Yuri.

Is that all? In her written or verbal or both cos I would have bet serious money it was more than that. :)

Highlights for today:

JB complaining about the jail visit videos. LDB kindly reminding the court that he has had them for 3 years!

Dick Tracy!

The suicide comment

Oh, so many..... feel free to add on!

I have no words for today's proceedings.

All I can say is that I will do freaking CARTWHEELS when this chick is locked away for either LWOP or to Death Row. She just needs to go away and to stop ruining lives.

As an aside this link NEVER works for me? Anyone else have the same problem?

WFTVTV sound http://player.streamtheworld.com/_pl...allsign=WFTVTV

Never worked for me either.

"Did you ask the defendant if she committed suicide?"

Not laughing about suicide, but really JB!?! :thud:

notice JB did not allow Yuri to finish his sentence....

I feel like a truck ran me over... backed up... ran me over again.... backed up and ran me over again...

what a day!!!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/102/301509086_63b6816c94.jpg

http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps44386_SD1440075D21A.jpg

Me too nursebeeme! I have that same breathless feeling I had as a lil girl when I rode Mr. Toads wild ride the first time!!! Whew!! What's next??

I can't even begin to form a comment with everything spinning in my head that occured in HHJP's courtroom today! Luv that CJBP:innocent:

wm

No he did not. Probably in an attempt to protect himself from copyright infringement as I have declared my posts as personal property eligible for copyright.

I've been meaning to ask for ages, what comment of yours did Baez pinch?

If I was on the jury right now, I think I'd be doing a lot of this........:banghead:

If I were on the jury I'd be wondering why JB is hammering LE when he admitted in his OS that everything she told LE was a lie. So if everything she told them was a lie, what did LE do that was so improper. Why attack YM's credibility if everything he was told by ICA was a lie?
Because he missed the "accidental drowning" theory 'while focusing on Casey as the ONLY suspect.

They didn't check the vehicle they weren't looking for a dead baby they were looking for a missing baby. The "stolen" vehicle was there, therefore not stolen and they knew it was taken by her.

Jose: Detective Melich, Casey told you outrageous lies about a nanny taking her daughter and about a phone she had, and you didn't see her as a suspect?

YM: No, I only knew what she was telling me at the time. She was the mother of a missing child.

Jose: Yes, but come on now Detective...you didn't think she was a suspect? With all the LIES, that you knew about Sawgrass apartments...

Hey, Jose...maybe you should have gone with an insanity defense...if you are going to argue insanity? :dunno: He admits his clients lied and lied but wants to say it is because she is not right in the head, or has emotional problems.

(The above is paraphrased and is satire) All :cow:
Chiquita...you and wenwe are just wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oxoxoxoxoxoxo

I'm watching the aftershow on clickorlando.com. They look like a bunch of sportscasters. Anywhoo they said they counted 90 lies in one of ICA's interviews!

"Did you ask the defendant if she committed suicide?"

Not laughing about suicide, but really JB!?! :thud:

notice JB did not allow Yuri to finish his sentence....

Perhaps JB is trying to show that Yuri didn't follow EVERY SINGLE LEAD? Because if Casey wasn't there, she couldn't have had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee now, could she?

I don't know what made me laugh harder. That question, HHJBP reading the posts out loud, the copier, or HHJBP asking JB what evidence he had that Caylee actually drowned in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95