2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights for today:

JB complaining about the jail visit videos. LDB kindly reminding the court that he has had them for 3 years!

Dick Tracy!

The suicide comment

Oh, so many..... feel free to add on!

His hatred of quotation marks

:thud:

eta, oh, I see, it was "obvious" in "hindsight"! thanks yall! :loveyou:

they are pulled for mods to use the hoover on... they were filled with no no posts :tos::viking:

afternoon thread is back!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138187"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LKB on IS right now, her voice.... (that means draw your own conclusions :) ) :crazy:

I would like to thank WenWe4 and Chiquita for keeping me completely in the loop today since I was out most of the day and Sparky (I think it's Sparky, if not I'm sorry!) for the tweets from inside the court room!

:blowkiss:

I'm sure the jurors can reason that out. I'm not suggesting they should have confiscated the car, or searched it for evidence right off the bat. But, you're looking for a child that hasn't been seen for 31 days, and people are telling you the mother's vehicle has a horrible smell, and you don't even stop to go take a sniff?

Sorry, that bugs me. MOO

Here's the thing about this: Casey told them that she had spoken to Caylee that afternoon. So, assuming that the family had checked the car to make sure Caylee wasn't in there (which they had, plus the trunk was open in the garage) it would have been too soon for the smell to be from a decomposing body.

It wasn't until they checked her phone, looked for the other phones, etc. and realized that that call was ALSO a lie that the car was a possible crime scene.

:tyou: Mountain Kat and darnudes

Yes, it is not just you. :winko: I also think everything the defense does reeks of desperation. And all the objections and side bars they cause makes ICA look super guilty, among all the actual evidence...yes it is now evidence put into the record by the state...that Casey is guilty.

I do not think to date the defense has entered one piece of evidence into the record? Let me know if I got that one wrong. TIA.

Jose reads online WAY too much. IMHO.

And, his logic...Mountain Kat...your example is perfect. Mine is...Casey is a liar but not lying now. George and Cindy are liars but only when and about the things that Jose says they are lying about. He does not think they are always liars because sometimes he wants the jury to believe what they stated.

George and Cindy taught Casey to always lie and so she did but she has now broke free of that commandment/behavior taught to her by her parents and is now telling the truth.

:panic:

Lol, my opinion of the defense is they are trying to get the jury to believe ICA would naturally lie to her family, LE, and pretty much else she came in contact with who were trying to help her, but she would not now lie when trying to avoid the death penalty.

I'm sure the jurors can reason that out. I'm not suggesting they should have confiscated the car, or searched it for evidence right off the bat. But, you're looking for a child that hasn't been seen for 31 days, and people are telling you the mother's vehicle has a horrible smell, and you don't even stop to go take a sniff?

Sorry, that bugs me. MOO

Yes, especially when Cindy stated on the last 911 call that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car." Not sure if the dispatcher would have relayed that part of the call to the responding officers though... still, if the trunk was open, and the smell was so bad, somebody should have checked it out and noted it to the senior officer.

I got shut out when this happened...can someone give me a brief synopsis?

Is this when Baez attempted to discredit Yuri with his WS postings and HHJP sent the jury out?

Kent - you'll get a lot of answers Yes. JB did his "have you ever gone by another name" routine and then said "DICK TRACY ORLANDO" - whipped out 15 pages of WS Yuri support thread - which had not be entered in discovery and carped and moaned that it was prejudicial and biased to his client. At which point everybody picked up a lawbook, and Judge Perry read a lot of our posts, which were all about how he couldn't talk about the case and how we wished him well with his broken leg. The "evidence" was denied, and Jeff Ashton did not blow a gasket but was very sober and somber when he cut JB into tiny little sniveling pieces.

What happened to the morning and afternoon trial threads? I wanted to read them.

I think they're in the trial archives section up above, not sure.

I'm watching the aftershow on clickorlando.com. They look like a bunch of sportscasters. Anywhoo they said they counted 90 lies in one of ICA's interviews!

wow! I cannot believe I have never thought to do that myself:rocker: that is cool to do that! I will get out my baseball pitch counter for the universal studios interview!:rocker:

I'm watching the aftershow on clickorlando.com. They look like a bunch of sportscasters. Anywhoo they said they counted 90 lies in one of ICA's interviews!

And that is just the ones everyone knows about. The whole thing was a long winded tale!

Casey said that Lee brought a flashlight when the attempted molestation took place...who would bring a flashlight along ?

I bet this will be another non-story.
LE was a teenager then, I can see him pulling her shirt up or some Jackass maneuver,but that's all..

Oh he's seen my posts AND quoted portions of them!

I've been onto him for a LONG LONG TIME.

Maybe you need to increase the font size of your siggy and use red instead of pink or get it "notarized" that's a legal term the attorneys understand.... :crazy:

Highlights for today:

JB complaining about the jail visit videos. LDB kindly reminding the court that he has had them for 3 years!

Dick Tracy!

The suicide comment

Oh, so many..... feel free to add on!

And Baez opening the door for Yuri to say on the stand that he investigated out at Universal studios....:doorhide: was his response to Yuri. But basically it was a :cupcake: kind of a day - with a few good :giggle: at the DT style.

And Wesh, and all the rest froze just before Yuri got on to the witness stand - we were all definitely..:pullhair: but mainly it was a :doh: day whenever the Defense got up to cross.....

Did I forget to say Mr. Baez got several stern schoolings from HHJP? :innocent:

Ladies and Gentlemen..... we have confirmation that the DT reads here.....ok now I am feeling really guilty for all of the proposed defenses he could have used that I offered up....anyone else?......on second thought......we had much better defenses for kc than he has brought up so far.......ok the DT reads here but certainly hasn't gotten a clue yet........hmmmmmmmm ok .....never mind

:seeya: JB

:seeya: CM

:seeya: DS

:seeya: DT

:seeya: ICA

Let's see if I have this straight: CM begins by saying ICA was calm. And GA was also calm...just like ICA. He then goes on to ask Hosey if ICA exhibited a flat effect. Does that mean GA exhibited a flat effect too? If so, that must mean GA was also molested and is suffering from PTSD, right?

Geez, Lee...is no one safe from your advances? ;)

LA was calm too...he was in detective mode.

There could be more than that - Some of the lies were lies about the lies. Bet they didn't count those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95