2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ma makes a great Mock Whipped Cream Frosting, I'll get the recipe so we can top our Thwartcakes with that.

My admissions to the board blew up right after the confirmation that Baez and Company read WS. Then I had to take the Mini Cherry to have her stitches out so I missed a lot of what happened after - but thanks to all of your posts I am now in the loop.

I can't imagine how Baez goes home every night and thinks he did a good job.

GA and LA were there, but I did not see Cindy. Probably couldn't stand to come back today after yesterday. Needed a break. I know I would. jmo

She was there. :)

Will all the photobucket stuff come in? That junk gives me the shivers...

I believe the state would agree to life without parole if it would end this trial. Nothing less, but I do think they would accept that, if they got a guilty plea and the admission that Caylee was indeed murdered by Casey, not just killed.

But I think the judge would have to agree? And maybe he is leaning toward the death penalty.

I've got a question...

I was telling my teenage daughter about this case today. We don't have TV, cable, etc., so she's only ever heard of KC and Caylee from a cnn headline a couple of years ago. In telling her about the defense strategy she asked me this:

Are we supposed to believe that ICA's pretend world *was real to her*? Did she temporarily believe there was a nanny, her daughter was alive and well and touring Florida and that a cast of loving characters was joining her here and there? In other words - did she supposedly in the defense theory *not know that she was lying?*

Not sure how that would work since she changes her lies so readily whenever the people she talks to cause the previous lie to be inconvenient for her purposes. People who have trouble telling reality and lie apart due to mental troubles tend to react more to their inner chaos than the outside world. They keep insisting they're in Tampa because they're confused about their whereabouts, not because their mom asks to see their child and they don't wanna.

I think it is "pretty" clear (((wink wink))) that "suicide avoider" (see?) Casey (Anthony?) is being framed. You might "ask" (got it?) by who or why, but you would be wrong to think that "way." (YES!) I rest my "case!" (Gotcha!)

I came here after hearing about Dick Tracy Orlando on HLN. lol

It doesn't look good for Casey, Baez should tell her to plead guilty now!
Wonder if she can do that at this point. :liar:

Happy I found websleuths.:seeya: Must run for now.

Welcome to our "world", Sally C.!

:wagon:

Wow, I'm good ... use of JB's referenced quotation marks AND JB's "world" analogy, all in one sentence! :)

I'm glad you found us. WebSleuths is an amazing place.

It would not have surprised me had Caylee died in the carseat in the car in the hot Florida Sun after Casey drugged her to "sleep" while she was out shopping. When your temperature reaches a certain point "foaming at the mouth" would occur. Duct taping the mouth shut with a cute little heart shaped sticker and placing her little body in the trunk until Casey can figure out what to do and a plan would have made sense as a defense stragedy.
I am just so befuddled with this whole case...

I believe the state would agree to life without parole if it would end this trial. Nothing less, but I do think they would accept that, if they got a guilty plea and the admission that Caylee was indeed murdered by Casey, not just killed.

But I think the judge would have to agree? And maybe he is leaning toward the death penalty.

I don't know about the state, but I'd be thrilled with LWOP. I can't think of a more agonizing punishment for someone like her.

On the other hand, DP would probably be much kinder to CA and GA in the long run.

Originally Posted by Kat [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6595276#post6595276"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=449"]Trial Archive - Threads and References - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Trial posts

:okay:

Enough of my sarcastic ramblings. I am going to turn on CALM Radio and listen and try to forget anything Jose had to say today.

Thank you to everyone who posted. Who could have known WS would blow up like that? I got booted off for a while but still managed to get a few posts in. Thanks to the Mods for all the hard work. :tyou:

What was most amazing for me today was CM arguing that Casey was this poor intimidated creature following the whims of the big bad uniformed officers that were responding to her mother's desperate call(s) for help to find her missing granddaughter.

What is CM thinking? Does he really see it this way? Of all the things the defense is making up, it is rather obvious that Cindy called 911 and requested law enforcement. The "truth" had come out that Caylee was "not with" Casey i.e. missing: and whether the defense story about an accidental drowning is true or not...there is no reason Casey should have been upset about the officers that responded. IMHO.

This is what he is thinking:

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life." J. Cheney Mason (before he joined Casey Anthony's defense team)

I came here after hearing about Dick Tracy Orlando on HLN. lol

It doesn't look good for Casey, Baez should tell her to plead guilty now!
Wonder if she can do that at this point. :liar:

Happy I found websleuths.:seeya: Must run for now.

:welcome4:

Glad you joined in!!!! We look forward to reading your insights into the case... :seeya:

I heard this lady and I totally agree. I was going to post this myself but glad you did. I have struggled with why why why and I think this lady has come up with the answer. She had to get rid of CA or she would be found out and her whole make believe world would be gone. tia

Yes, remember CA asked Caylee if she saw Annabelle? The fictitious Juliette Lewis' daughter IIRC...
Oopsie!
Also, I think ICA did not want to mess things up with TL. He said Caylee did not stay overnight at his house with ICA (like she had with the previous boyfriend). So now, Caylee is seen as an obstacle to that relationship too, besides she could talk more about where she had been.

Did they play any tapes with LA today or just the statement with YM today?

IMO KC had to get rid of Caylee because she was becoming more verbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13