Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I came here after hearing about Dick Tracy Orlando on HLN. lol

It doesn't look good for Casey, Baez should tell her to plead guilty now!
Wonder if she can do that at this point. :liar:

Happy I found websleuths.:seeya: Must run for now.

So glad you joined us! I'll have to thank Dick Tracy for bringing you over! :hug:

I believe the state would agree to life without parole if it would end this trial. Nothing less, but I do think they would accept that, if they got a guilty plea and the admission that Caylee was indeed murdered by Casey, not just killed.

But I think the judge would have to agree? And maybe he is leaning toward the death penalty.

Casey would have to go into great detail about how she did kill little Caylee.

I just don't see her pleading

I totally agree. I am sure there were places ICA could take CA while she went out. There are day cares that stay open all night, etc. I would like to believe that CA's death was accidental and I hope we find that out during the trial. I would hate not ever knowing the truth.jmo

One doesn't cover up and accident.

Listening to her interview where she says she only told those two people. As if neither one of them would have called the police!!

Ok after a break (and a beer) Does any one else find it ironic that the man (JB and I use that term loosely) who absolutely railed and ranted and raved about the SA having O EVIDENCE!!!" is now absolutely trying to make his case by saying that since (stay with me) there is no evidence of her drowning in the pool that she should be acquitted?

The whole thing about how Casey's bags were packed is just silly. I am a terrible packer - very inclined to just throw stuff in the bag and hang it up and iron if needed once I get to the hotel. BUT - if I am on a road trip, stopping at a different hotel each night, and going to be living out of my suitcase, THEN I pack neatly and carefully. From everything I've heard, Casey was basically living out of her duffle bag while moving from friend to boyfriend, and so it makes sense to me that she'd pack more neatly for that situation.

Tink

:seeya: (raises hand to ask question) How did it come about that Lee went to Tony's to get Casey's things? I mean did Tony call the Anthony house and say, "Will someone come over and get the evil witch's stuff outta' my house?" Or did Casey request it? And what's the deal with it being so "neatly packed"? Somehow I missed all this. (Sorry about using the quotes.)

I missed most of Lee's testimony today. I watch the trial on http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html and today the video would freeze after every Aflac commercial. (Dam* duck!)

Sorry guys didn't finish my post but has anyone been aware of this from above article while Lee is testifying?

"I told Detective Edwards that she said, I'm paraphrasing, 'Because maybe I'm a spiteful b****,'" Lee said.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich immediately looked at the jurors for reaction. One or two of them turned to Casey right away, and then one by one several others looked at her. Casey sat staring coldly back at them.

I have to say after watching Vinnie this evening one caller called in. She made a statement that is really ringing true with me and since I've not followed the case since a 1 1/2 to trial it may have been said. so here is what she said in my summation: Why kill the child at two years old? Could it be because at two or three years old, children are able to converse and say things like how school was that day or daycare.

So let's suppose that Casey thought she had to keep Caylee away from her parents until this accident that ICA is most likely responsible for was because she knew that at one time CA could say "Mommy put me in the trunk last night" or "Mommy left me in the car with my babydoll and there were bright lights." I haven't heard it but it makes the most sense to me.

:seeya:
Yes,it's come up here as a probable trigger ,along with many other factors.
Caylee could blow ICA's completely made up world ,out of the water.
As a matter of fact,she may have said something that Cindy or George questioned ICA about.JMO

It's been almost 3 years ,and so much info,facts and suppositions,that they can get lost in the plethora of posts here. I'm not surprised you haven't seen it discussed before .I've forgotten much of what's come out along the way,but there's always posters here ,with minds like steel traps,to remind me !!!! :woohoo:

:seeya: (raises hand to ask question) How did it come about that Lee went to Tony's to get Casey's things? I mean did Tony call the Anthony house and say, "Will someone come over and get the evil witch's stuff outta' my house?" Or did Casey request it? And what's the deal with it being so "neatly packed"? Somehow I missed all this. (Sorry about using the quotes.)

I missed most of Lee's testimony today. I watch the trial on http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html and today the video would freeze after every Aflac commercial. (Dam* duck!)

I only remember Lee saying he thought that the bags were not packed by KC because she was not so neat, so he figured Tony packed them.

Sorry guys didn't finish my post but has anyone been aware of this from above article while Lee is testifying?

"I told Detective Edwards that she said, I'm paraphrasing, 'Because maybe I'm a spiteful b****,'" Lee said.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich immediately looked at the jurors for reaction. One or two of them turned to Casey right away, and then one by one several others looked at her. Casey sat staring coldly back at them.

Pictures ? Video? Please tell me there is some,cuz I have to see that! I may blow it up to poster size.

I wonder if he used the term: paraphrasing in his depo?

Where have the trial threads gone? I stayed up until 2am last night, but couldnt keep my eyes open. I wanted check the trial threads to see what I missed :(

Originally Posted by RedSoxFan
I have been trying to "catch up" on all the threads since I got home from work. I have a question (that may have already been addressed). Were CA and GA there in court today? All day? If they weren't why? Thanks!!

George and Cindy were there ... low profile in the back row

Attachments

• Cindy George waiting Baez make copies Melich blogging aa.JPG
    Cindy George waiting Baez make copies Melich blogging aa.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Cindy June 1, 2011.JPG
    Cindy June 1, 2011.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ga n ca arrive.png
    ga n ca arrive.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 25
  • George June 1, 2011.JPG
    George June 1, 2011.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 22
Listening to her interview where she says she only told those two people. As if neither one of them would have called the police!!

She contradicts herself then saying that she visited popular bars etc. trying to find info about Zenaida and Caylee. Wouldn't she have to talk to other people to try and find information?

Maybe Zenaida would leave cryptic clues in popular bars that only she could decode.

Ok after a break (and a beer) Does any one else find it ironic that the man (JB and I use that term loosely) who absolutely railed and ranted and raved about the SA having O EVIDENCE!!!" is now absolutely trying to make his case by saying that since (stay with me) there is no evidence of her drowning in the pool that she should be acquitted?

Well, the question I have is how does the DT after in opening expect us to believe anything when they state their client is a LIAR? Who told them she was molested? Their Client! Who told them that Caylee drowned in the pool? Their Client? On and On and On

I just turned JVM OFF for the last time. She said YM STARTED A BLOG ! There has been enough time for them to get that info right,so IMO it's a deliberate misrepresentation of what happened.
HLN is simply not based in reality,which I find ironic since they are discussing ICA's web of lies.

I hope they clear this up,but I won't hold my breath.

Well, the question I have is how does the DT after in opening expect us to believe anything when they state their client is a LIAR? Who told them she was molested? Their Client! Who told them that Caylee drowned in the pool? Their Client? On and On and On

ooooo Cold send that to the defense team...that's good summation...verbalizing what everyone's thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13