2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, my speculation is the JB is going to try to insinuate that YM is a blogger or something. If you're playing the sidebar drinking game, might wanna take a break for the duration of this cross.

He is/was a member here and posted here.

YES!!!!!!!!I knew it!! I knew it!! JB bringing up Yuri's membership here. :banghead:

I remember people talking about the risk of that happening. I can't believe he is so desperate.

Beautiful girl.... justice is coming baby...

caylee-anthony-case.jpg

WFTV is reporting that the Anthony’s complained, through their attorney Mark Nejame, about Detective Yuri Melich registering and supposedly “blogging” about the case on Websleuths. I remember when he got on and registered as “Dick Tracy Orlando” – he basically just went on to thank people for their support, and for the get well wishes over his broken leg, he also asked people to pray for the Anthony family — as I recall. I’m sure he didn’t reveal anything confidential but it was probably ill-advised and I hope the whole thing blows over soon. Here’s a link.

I just found all of Dick Tracy Orlando’s Websleuth posts for you here. There’s a total of 30, it was all personal, quite sweet and of course there’s nothing about the case.

Detective Yuri Melich was reprimanded by OCSO and told to discontinue. The report said its unlikely the defense will want to make a huge deal of it bc so many of the bloggers believe Casey’s guilty. I wouldn’t put anything past Jose- I’m sure he’s salivating.

Don't GO there Baez...don't Go there
To the Prosecutors...bring inthe 6 felony convicitions now,,,Baez Opened the door..please walk through it..for Caylee.

Didn't he just talk about his broken leg?

JB: "Ever go by the name Dick Tracy Orlando?"

Wwhat is THAT all about? Anyone know?

Here's his profile here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=34701"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Edited to add: I can't get the link to work and can't delete this post.

YM asked to step outside while they take care of "this". Fox 35 saying YM has been previously "accused" of blogging. Duh!

HHJP: I am going to ask the jury to step outside we are going to take care of this brief legal matter, thank you.

Will the jury rise.

HHJP: do you have copies of those for us Mr. Baez?

JB: fumble, bumble...gave to LDB

LDB: I have not received them I have notes on all I have received, although if Mr. Baez can provide a copy at this time...

HHJP: Dect. Melich please stand down while we obtain a copy of this.

omg - ICA really thinks she has Yuri on this, you should see her, unbelievable

wftv doesn't have a clue where the name come from

HH just got out a law book and is flipping pages. JA, LDB and FG do not look happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand