2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the constant "approach" sidebars going on? What can be so sensitive? I am lost!

She just gave LA two little smiles. I think she is trying to read him, to see if he will smile back. Hopefully he ignored it!

OMG, if sidebars were candybars, the DT would weigh like a thousand pounds. Good LORD!

ICA looks PEEVED. She just kind of sneered as they went to side-bar. I don't think he's being hostile. I think he's uncomfortable saying anything that could upset ICA. That's a lifelong habit, unfortunately. He has had the role of peacemaker, trouble diffuser, family intercessor. It's a role that comes with *great* likelihood of non-confrontational, conflict-avoidant behavior. As seen a lot in siblings of NPDs.

Why do the bailiffs allow this?
ICAday11-2.jpg

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Deputy tells jurors they can stand up - about half of them do. #CaseyAnthony -fell
51 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Another sidebar- one juror wipes his eyes and hangs head. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago

Was Lee signaling to ICA that he loves her by rubbing/patting on his heart?!

What I saw was LA rubbing the front of his neck and then around to the side, under his collar. I didn't see his hand go anywhere near his heart. I just ran my video back to make sure.

how is Lee recognizing items in the envelope speculation?

Kathi Belich texted the broadcasters and said that "Casey GLARED at FG when he walked to the DT"

The broadcaster said Glared was in all caps.

LG
Do you remember is Casey was on the laptop while Tony and roomie were playing video games on July 15th, I seem to remember that

The laptop crashed but she was only e-mailing her imaginary friends anyway, so it didn't matter:floorlaugh:

I think the items in the envelope were the receipts from all of her shopping sprees.

moo

someone else last week pointed out the chair size difference....it is really obvious today when DS isnt sitting next ICA

ATTENTION PLEASE!

I am in complete agreement that all these sidebars are maddening, however -

This thread is getting clogged up badly with chitchat and repetitive posts during these breaks in testimony. We have beaten the horse to death with the comments complaining about the # of sidebars and objections and about Lee not being forthcoming enough.. It is a A LOT of work for mods to have to remove all this stuff.

Bottom line - practice some self-restraint or we will start locking this thread during sidebars.

What I saw was LA rubbing the front of his neck and then around to the side, under his collar. I didn't see his hand go anywhere near his heart. I just ran my video back to make sure.

I saw it. It was back further.

You are probably right. My comment was addressing the rubbing your heart as being a signal. I don't think it was a signal. jmo[/QUOTE

The timing is why i made that comment I DONT think every move he makes is a signal to her...

I agree - some of Lee's body language I recognize. When I am nervous my face will be stoic or emotionless, but I feel crazy itchy and have to keep resisting the urge to scratch. If I am alone, like now - I am scratching like crazy LOL

JB very animated at sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member