2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: does anyone of the MODS know where the morning session thread went?

Ah, I had to find them the hard way. They are upstairs in their newly formed thread, devoted just to trial daily sessions recaps. Good reading.

On the trial thread a poster stated that KC had written her female prison friend and stated that Baez had told her that there would be a mistrial.

I don't remember that. Is that accurate? TIA!

Accurate

My adult daughter in in overnight at the hospital recovering from surgery. I'm home with the grand kids.

She knows I'm hooked on this case and just texted me that all the doctors and nurses there are too.

They have it on every TV and all watch it every time they get a break.

Hmmm...I was thinking she was Jeff Hopkins wife, but now that I think about it, wasn't Jeff a widower?

Tara was Mark's ex wife and in ICAs approximation a "psycho B" IIRC

Therefore, since ICA hates her, I figure she must be a pretty decent person, lol

Thank you Momshrink.

Not to sound flippant but aren't there rules about a lawyer throwing a trial as a mistrial kind of like there are rules for throwing fights for prize fighters? :waitasec:

What? Tara...Mark Hawkin's x-wife was Lee Anthony's girlfriend and she aborted his baby? Is that right?

That's what Lee seemed to think after she went back to Mark!:truce:

Thank you Momshrink.

Not to sound flippant but aren't there rules about a lawyer throwing a trial as a mistrial kind of like there are rules for throwing fights for prize fighters? :waitasec:

And what would there be to gain?

Surely JB nor any of the others would do it again for free the next time around would they or would they?

:seeya:
Excuse me, please.
Does anyone know what the motion was at the end that CM didn't know about, but was filed from his office?
:waitasec:

I'm sorry if it's been discussed. I haven't read the entire thread because I have a "repetitive scrolling injury". . ..calling Nursie ...any advice?
:help:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114180/index.html

Seems as though the defense did not want to discuss this...and still looking for the motion...

And what would there be to gain?

Surely JB nor any of the others would do it again for free the next time around would they or would they?

If you were JB, wouldn't you throw the trial just to get away from ICA?? Might be worth a career change.

Just a quick THANK YOU to all those updating the trial thread during the day with testimony recaps & posting pictures. I can't watch or listen at work but check the thread frequently for updates. You guys are doing a great job and it is appreciated!

moo, sounds as if maybe this T person who is the ex of MH and LA didn't want any part of the A family. The subtext in the tape conversation is that ICA and T did not get along one little bit (my own interpretation)

What? Tara...Mark Hawkin's x-wife was Lee Anthony's girlfriend and she aborted his baby? Is that right?

Lately, every time a person is mentioned in this case, the first thing that goes through my mind is....are they real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal