2011.06.02 - The Levi Page Show with our own TRICIA! 6PM PST/9PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Levi: Why if someone involved in a case posts at WS do people get their panties and their underwear in a bunch?

Tricia: Perception that posting on a forum diminishes involvement at all... sometimes when people come to WS it's to clear their name.... it's a misconception. Ramsey case perpetuated image that posters who follow are bored housewives who collect beer cans" (oh geez)

Levi: WS posters are very smart individuals who know these cases inside and out

Levi saying how WS members know the cases inside out, often much better than the talking heads.

Websleuths is NOT a blog. :banghead: It's a FORUM, a MESSAGE BOARD. I was so glad Tricia posted that yesterday. :great:

I'm not a housewife, but I do collect beer cans.

Jeez Tricia if I would have known you were trying to get through to CNN I could have hooked you up with a number! I almost got on there for an i-report and still have the email for the HLN producer!

Websleuths, take a bow. :takeabow:

Didn't Baez ask Yuri today the question about is a missing person case a murder case?

I think Jose is making Jose look ridiculous.

tommy_tomato_sad_day_md_wht.gif

WHAT DID WE DO TO TRICIA? We don't want to fly :maddening: so please don't throw us!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi called JA a "trail-blazing prosecuter"

Levi talking about ICA taking the stand... he hopes she does....

Gosh, sounds like Tricia is giving JB the how-to on how to proceed from here.

He will probably give her a shout out tomorrow!

I liked that LATalk better. This Blogtalk, they don't have a clue as to how to set their audio levels. Tonight its the same. I can just barely hear Tricia and I have all my audio control levels set as high as they will go. Oh well, LATalk was fun for me while it lasted.

I think it's slam-dunky. I think the jury thinks it's slam-dunky. I hope Perry and SA are on their A game for the mistrial lobs thrown their way.

I wanna go to din-din with Perry and Tricia!!!

Judge Perry knows everything! He has cases stored in his head. Now he's amazing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back