2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez in a huff about Mr. Ashton's "disparaging remarks"...HHJP doesn't think they were but he can understand how Mr. Baez could...

JB said he is searching for the absolute truth. How can he say that with a straight face? He's sitting right next to the person with all the answers.

IMO

I have been reading since 2008 but this is my first post!

on the expert:

Dr. Sally Karioth Biography : Sally Karioth is a very special public speaker who has a gift for evoking a wide range of emotions from her audience. It is a gift she has acquired from her varied experiences as a nurse, teacher, writer, talk show hostess and nationally renowned grief therapist. And if one sentence characterizes her speeches, it is her slogan "life is not a dress rehearsal."

:wagon:

and

:tyou:

OMG, he is hot he is being questioned about his integrity. He says GA found the baby, he says GA molested KC, and we are supposed to believe him? Him and KC, perfect pair.

JB getting into a snit about JA's disparaging remarks because JB REALLY JUST THOUGHT OF THIS.

IMHO if that is true then JB deserves every disparaging remark in the book. This is a DPO case and he JUST NOW thought of this???

HHBP - even if you jump through all the hurdles, there is a case out there that says this may not be admissible.

Someone talk me down, I honestly can't take this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

BAEZ. It's the absolute truth, I want to make it clear and the court can take it as fact that a lightbulb just now went off in my head today and I never ever thought of it before... HHJP: telling Baez no reason to get emotional, he didn't take SA remarks as derogatory. We have no reports, we have no deposition of the witness, we do not know if the witness is qualified to opine, and after that we will have to find out even if all the hurdles are jumped it may not be admissible (paraphrased)

What the heck? Did JB find this so called expert on Facebook? This is just a waste of time. Which oddly enough, we know ICA hates.

Yes. Yes he did.

He just admitted it in open court....said he was telling HHJP honestly that this is something the defense JUST THOUGHT OF....

I guarantee you that KC knows its over for her but she wants to still put it to her family members and she is enjoying being out of her cage, if she stops then she won't be let out daily here.

I know it's crazy but I truly think that Casey thinks she will be free very soon and is still trying to remember Tony's phone number.

And how she is going to testify WITOUT talking to ICA or GA? This is BS. And seriously, they don't want her talking to ICA or she'll say no way and get out as fast as she can!

Oh I hope Lippman blocks getting GA's medical records! GA IS NOT ON TRIAL! :gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member