2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it sickens me seeing ICA stifling smiles or laughter in court while watching this video

I'm pretty sure it sickens Baez too...she's wearing him thin as he trys to keep her in check.

Jury doesn't see Casey much, unless she is on the monitors they are looking at as well...which I don't think she is...

LA asks if he should look at MySpace and FaceBook - she says possible. Photo Bucket - no. My phone records are the best bet for anything. She just opened a brand new bank account at Wachovia. Mom has Power of Attorney for her. LA explains that doesn't help while only incarcerated.

Should he look into bank and credit card record of mom or friends or any others that she has borrowed or used money from. She says no.

Any clues at the house? Outside of maybe stuff on the computer, nothing she can think of.

How about laptop? She doesn't think there's anything on there.

Family computer? Check this computer and the disk of pictures she made for Mom.

Any pictures in particular? No.

Password to desktop? rico234. LA said that didn't work. She said that was what she used. She is sure that is the last password she used.

Caylee is Missing Myspace page - log in email - caseyomarie....

Nothing at Ricardo's house. Tony's house - just her blow dryer. Jessie's house - nothing there. She's been to his apartment a couple times this year. Last time at his parents - 2006.

Fusion - no.

Text message records? Doesn't know if you can see specific texts. That has been her main form of communication.

She really had a different phone.

(My darn doorbell rang - sorry)

LA asks if any clues as it relates to emails. She says no.

Any meaning behind passwords that would be clues? ICA says Yes. That includes the MySpace and Facebook passwords. There is meaning behind those.

Tatoos? ICA says that's Caylee related. No clues in it.

ICA asks him to speak to media and tell them her concern is Caylee - she loves her daughter and wants her safety. All she wants is to hear or laugh, see her smile and be with her family. Nothing else matters.

1 minute left.

Heather may know Juliette.

Tape ended.

"All I want is to see her laugh, see her smile."

Well I guess you shouldn't have murdered her then.

I hope the jurors remember "all anyone cares about is finding Caylee" from the first video of Casey.

Too bad ica didn't say zfg was an illegal immigrant. Ica might have convinced the cops zfg might have been real.

stevehelling Steve Helling
2) MBM, 30s, hardly ever reacts to anything. 3) SWF, 32, looks over at Casey frequently. Watched her during Cindy testimony.

these people (ICA & LA) talk a lot without really saying anything

Whoops - present day ICA was laughing when Jailhouse-ICA was crying. She really quick had to cry.

ICA reveals to LA that her tattoo is Caylee related!
And her #1 concern is Caylee. :rolleyes:
Annnd, her family. :rolleyes:

OMG!! ICA thinks its funny to laugh at how seriously her brother is taking everything in the jailhouse call????? SHE is sitting in court laughing???? I see nothing at all *&^^( funny about any of this!!! I AM SICK!!!!!!!

Jury doesn't see Casey much, unless she is on the monitors they are looking at as well...which I don't think she is...

The jury is sitting directly across the room from Casey, they can't miss her.

The pool , the police reports ,Interveiwng Cindys co workers about stuff she said ??

It kinda radiates arround the case, as I suspect it would any case where missing child had a pool in their backyard.
Casey is the one whoo made everyone look away from it.
No!!

Det. Allen asked KC if Calyee drowned and KC denied it.

Everyone did not look away from it.

Notice how she says, "our Mother"?

There is pure venom in those words. Not Mom, but "our Mother".

Telling.

So, she starts to cry when she sees herself cry!

JB just got handed a note from someone... not sure who it was.

"You have everything I feel comfortable with at the moment." = Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Doughnut.

The truth! Finally!

there are four numbers if we can find that phone, a jacksonville number

but I have all the numbers from your phone

oh ****

I need to know what I am looking for anything you can give me, any combo of numbers or a day or time when you may have talked with them

not specifically

quick calls?

depended on the day

that is fine you know what I am going for

that's okay

any clues as it relates to email?

no

Passwords? meaning behind the passwords?

yes

does that include the myspace as well as the computer

computer no myspace and facebook yes

so there is meaning behind those?

yes

I will let you elaborate or move on?

lets move on

about your tattoo?

that is Caylee related

any clue?

no there is not

okay that is what I was going for

yeah

we have five, tell me what you want me to know

if you can speak to media coming from me my concern is Caylee. no one has said for me that I love my daughter and I want her safety, that she and my family are my only concern. All I want is to see her again, to see her laugh to see her smile. To be with my family nothing else matters at this point.

To be hearing that from her uncle her grandparents not...(sound is funky)

Got one minute Case...

I know

Anything specific?

you have everything I am comfortable with at the moment.

juliette lewis?

I don't know if heather knows her look into that it could be

okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads