2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that GA is talking on the video she's all shakin her head no and has a mean/mad look on her face.

Did anyone catch what she said to JB when GA was talking to her in the video.

Casey-I wish I could have hugged you to GA.

Casey is shaking her head 'no'. Why? She's shaking her head no to what she's saying on the jail house video.:waitasec:

IMO

Listening to this exchange knowing it's being played for the jury feels surreal to me.

This is the video where ICA gets really mad throws her little fit, right?

OMG...she's not liking what she's hearing. Shaking her head no. Should not be allowed.

Cindy is the most gullible person I've ever heard.

ICA showing anger when GA said he wishes he could hug her and tell her he loves her.

She honest to God thinks her antics there in that courtroom are going to convince this jury that she was molested. It is such an act. I think the needle is too easy.

OMG CA accuses Yuri of "threatening" her. What a characterization! This whole family is so overblown in their entitlement and importance.

Does anyone know where I can find the videos for this afternoon? TIA! :innocent:

I have an awful feeling the DT is going to take teeny bits and pieces of these jail tapes and go over them to try to show that George is guilty. They will do it.

And ICA cries on cue

KC is protecting her parents against her very own self, imo.

"Don't worry about protecting your Dad, or Lee, or me..."

Oh, she won't Cindy. She won't worry about protecting any of you at all.

JB might be taking notes, after CA said to ICA, "Don't worry about protecting Dad or me, or Lee."

GA trying his best to get her little girl back! Yeah, why would he say that JB if he was involved? That is why ladies and gentlemen she looks PO'd right now because she is so scr*wed and she knows it.

CA: I felt a tiny bit about what you may be going through, as far as the circumstances but I know the mother that you are and the person that you are and doing whatever you can to protect. Don't protect dad, me or lee...we can handle anything.

Sweetie baby! Darlin' Where is Caylee?

I don't like the way
GA and ICA refer to Caylee as 'The Little Girl'.
CA refers to the victim as Caylee.

I must admit, I find a weird dynamic within this family.....

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member