2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that "I can point her out - show me pictures" I'll bet she could.

And all her continued confabulations with Zanny

OMG! Victor, the step-mother, etc. How does she keep all of this straight??? This is impossible!

Gosh the BS just rolls on and on out of ICA mouth.

Imaginary parents of Zanny now.

Does she have info on place of birth? Hobbies? Places she's been to on vacation?

zany's family is very rich too.. according to ica in THIS video version
adoption, etc....sisters.. etc... oh my

I still think ICA looks physically ill (the courtroom one, present day).

I also love the tears that come out when it's about her, about someone saying she's a good mother. That's the only time we see the tears.

Wow. Uh Casey, LE KNEW YOU WERE LYING! Why on earth would they give you a sketch artist for a FAKE NANNY? She is unfreakingbelievable!

Soooooo....why didn't Jose get a sketch artist?? :waitasec:

'the whitest name possible' ????
I swear with all these details, she just likes hearing the sound of her own voice.

Nanny has a lot of money, but chooses to babysit out of the goodness of her heart. What a find !

It's interesting to watch the Zanny character develop....it's almost like ICA is writing a book.

How many more of these tapes are they going to play? I may have to leave. I can't take it.

For now, I'm suffering from narcolepsy. Anyone care for a strong cup of coffee? Fresh pot.

She's fleshing out her own soap opera... Victor and Gloria, Zanny's mom and dad, or maybe it's her step dad, but I know it's Victor... gah!

JB leaned and and looked like he could be giving ICA a rash of you know what! Lecture like!

I just can't believe she can continue to sit there with the LIES slapping her in the face and continue this absolute charade. I keep hoping(though I don't expect it) that reality will hit her and she will put an end to this and ADMIT what happened.THis is just painful to watch.

Maybe today will be the day they beg for LWOP...

I keep saying the same thing,but ICA-is so full of herself she actually thinks she will be able to get this jury to believe her,if she gets up on that stand..she has got to be one of the most self-centered people I have ever seen!!!

Wow, the stories, this girl has eaten too much bologna.:crazy:

wow - JB in ICA's face and she doesn't even look at him stone face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members