2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Casey watch soap operas? I swear she got some of these lies from soap operas!

I am constantly amazed by the way ICA is able to just let these lies flow - Samantha is Zenaida's half sister - they have different fathers. Gloria's husbands name is....
My poor brain....
Is Jeff preppy looking? Yes, that's how he always looks Jeff is preppy - wears tight fitted jeans and polo shirts - he dresses quite nice.
And what about Zanny's room mates - I've haven't heard from them. There is Raquel Farrell, Jennifer is her second room mate ...
Aw heck - I'm not writing any more of this junk down!!!

OH! Good grief, Zanny's step-father adopted her. She and her sister are half sis's...........wow this girl just rolls the lies off her tongue!

But how in God's name does she keep them straight?
I cant even imagine! So many names, places, apartments, men, girls, places of employment etc etc...

This is insane! The jury hears that her daughter died on the 16th and they now hear this? There is no way they could convince me that PTSD from abuse is the cause. She is making up small details, names, descriptions, spellings etc...a person with PTSD (like me) would be too shut down to do this. ^i^

Enumerating ZFG's roommates and their jobs and the companies they work for....holy cow.......

This sounds like scenes written for a soap opera. They could have developed this story over a five year time. Beyond Belief!

I hate that I can't stop chuckling, as this is so horrible...

Her poor mom, taking each pearl from Casey's mouth and writing it down...

I wonder what George and Cindy are thinking as they re-watch all the lies ICA tells them in this jail house vid? Going about about all these imaginary friends ... sending them on a wild goose chase.

06/02/2011 Supplemental Defense Witness List --(Copy)
06/02/2011 Demand for Disclosure --Defendant's Amended;
of Favorable Evidence (Copy)
06/02/2011 Transcript Filed --Motion to Suppress Statements
(Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume I of IV
06/02/2011 Transcript Filed --Motion to Suppress Statements
(Witness Testimony) 3/2/11 - 3/7/11 - Volume II of IV

While the trial is going on, more entries continue to show up on the Clerk of Courts records.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

DT wants jury to believe these elaborate lies are all to cover up an accidental drowning?

You know what's really gonna piss Jose off? The fact there is no one to cross about this video. Woot!

:waitasec:

From this Jail House Video, it is "crystal clear" who is "running the show" besides ICA -- CA !

GA just sits there ... spoke to ICA for a short time ... but CA is "in charge" of the phone call . . .

MOO MOO and MOO ...

Now the imaginary nanny has imaginary friends. :faint:

PE teacher juror has been glancing up at #Caseyanthony every few minutes.

by anthonycase via twitter at 3:13 PM

"decent amounts of money... why they didn't need to have substantial jobs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members