2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
The #CaseyAnthony jury could've stopped, but unanimously and energetically wanted to press on. They must hate being sequestered.

Whoa, under that bus, three people she called. :mad:

The #CaseyAnthony jury could've stopped, but unanimously and energetically wanted to press on. They must hate being sequestered.

by stevehelling via twitter at 3:41 PM

HHJP: what's the number. Okay you may publish it. I will read the stipulation first. The video recording is a true and accurate representation and should be considered as TRUE in you deliberations.

KC: How are ya! (She is bright and HAPPY!)

LA: Well, I'm hear.

Both Lee and Casey seem to be in good spirits. Especially Casey who is laughing and laughing and asking if they got her messages through Jose.

Casey is laughing and laughing.

LA: I understand what you were saying and I look forward to the details and a personal message that will be handled the same way.

yes

LA: things as you wish, but things that may help me in the meantime.

okay

LA: the day Caylee went missing, you had spoken to three people over the phone and two people were in text messages before you talked to mom.

that sounds right

LA: are any of those three people involved to your knowledge?

At this time, I am thinking yes, I can only go off my gut and everyday it is getting stronger.

LA: that is what I thought, not to call there names out but two of those people..

again...all lies. Detail after detail that is a LIE.

#caseyanthony Lee is playing detective again. I remember the first time I listened to these tapes and thought Lee must be a CSI addict
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:43 PM

Yes right this is the brother who molested her. :banghead:

The jury has already seen her two faced and quickly turning regarding Lee. Talking nice to his face saying she knew he was held back from seeing her but telling Cindy she is annoyed he hasn't put forth effort to come to see her when the guy from her school she hadn't seen in years did.

I don't think I can take it any longer today. The laughing... she sounds so happy... makes me sick.

stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@gabetrav they'd probably want to go until midnight if judge would let them. These people want to go home!

I would imagine the jury is quite engaged and interested in these video's since they offered to continue, rather than leave for the night.

This has probably been talked about before and I just missed it but HOW THE HECK IS/WAS JOSE ALLOWED TO PASS NOTES AND OR LETTERS FOR ICA??? To me that should be a MAJOR no no

Casey sure was big on communication with anyone and everyone: phone, texts, emails, social media. Sad to think that most of what she talked about wasn't true.

Part of me wishes I didn't watch these when they first came out. Seeing them for the first time must be... interesting.

This is my first time, with the exception of the small part where KC was telling her parents how great they are & how luck Caylee & her are to have them. It is absolutely stunning to hear and see all of it. moo

thyesssmileyf.gif
This jury is on a mission to get this trial done and get home!!:rocker:

:rocker: I totally agree ... they can read the "writing on the wall" ...

Dont you notice she has this thing about everyone being wealthy! A money fixtation! she wants everyone to think she hanges around affluent ppl thats why she calls a babysitter a NANNY!

Yeah! She wanted her friends to think she was in a superior position than they were. She had a job of which she worked when she wanted, a nanny at her disposal and house in her name from her parents!

jmhoo: the jury has REALLY gotten to see and hear Casey Anthony today.

We heard and read evidence that was peacemealed over months and years. I can't imagine what it does to a virgin mind to hear and see this in a matter of a few days. And todays crammed in audio and video.....wowza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487