2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't remember where she got her 2nd phone, but no one else got it for her. She does remember Zenaida's mother's name and Zanny's entire history, but the phone she got 3 mos. ago she can't remember nothing.

The deception literally makes me sick to my stomach.

LA: would it be safe to assume the person would have probably contacted you on that phone I know you switched the SIM card back and forth...the blackjack...

register to my account so I don't think there was an obvious preference.

LA: back to that other person...I already know your feelings toward this person it is noted however I was curious because you had a long convo with this person after lunch and a few hours before reaching out to mom. would she have any indication of what happened because of that long convo with her?

Maybe, probably not.

I don't know. Possibly. It could be. Absolutely. Oh, yes. It could be, that is what I am beginning to feel in my gut.

Agreed, I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this.

I am absolutely confident I have not! Never in my life, never, never, never...and I still can't wrap my head around all of it. God bless the jurors because I'm sure they have never seen anything like this either.

Is the tantrum video next?

Since this one is with Lee, I think they're going to present the "tantrum video" tomorrow morning and I think that's good! It's the end of the day, the jurors (and everyone else) are tired and have had a lot to digest today. Seeing the "tantrum video" tomorrow morning when they're fresh will have a big impact on them.

ICA possilby trying to throw the 'Full Sail Crew' under the bus, or so it seems.

Call me naive, but if ICA has done nothing wrong (as she claims) then why the need for all of these secret, coded messages between her and Lee, and her and her parents??

That should have put them on alert, right there.

I never understood why they were talking about suspects when she specifically said it was ZFG. Did she supposedly know all these people?

I wonder if KC, at this moment, has ANY idea of exactly HOW ridiculous, illogical and GUILTY she sounds on that tape??!!!

stevehelling Steve Helling
The #CaseyAnthony jury could've stopped, but unanimously and energetically wanted to press on. They must hate being sequestered.

The sooner they are done with these tapes, the sooner the torture ends.

They deserve hero status right now.

This video shows how hard Lee was working to try and find caylee. He is serious and she is giggling and acting upbeat and cheery. It is so odd and awkward imo.

She was getting a thrill over saying "jump!" and her family saying "how high?" She thinks it's hysterical. She's a very mean and cruel person.

I definitely feel as a Florida tax payer, that we have been used and abused by this whole case. I really would like to know when this "drowning" excuse arose and it wasn't revealed to LE.

I feel the same way you do!
This is a total waste of money!
If a person had the possibily of being inmocent id say yes have a trial but this is a waste of ppls money, time,and her parents emotions ...

Her parents are broken enough.

What does Lee think he is getting away with here? LE has Casey's phone records. They can easily "decipher" this code talk. What did Lee think he was doing by trying so hard to talk in code? Maybe he felt like he got answers out of ICA more easily if she thought she could join him in this covert world. But I think it's actually more likely that he is enjoying playing detective here...

And I get the feeling I am watching an NYPD Blue rerun--reach out--potential -referencing people- Lee sounds like Dennis Franz.

The three people are TL, AH, and JG? (They need more investigation??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487