2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
now the comparison is the jockey change...whoa kids your not at the Hialea-u talking jailhouse recorded phone. Is this going to end up like the who dunnit and Jimmy Hoffa is on the slab on I-90 E. Manipulation is not an adult function

re: Duckett

If she hasn't received any of the letters, and no one has visited her yet, how does she know he contacted CA??

Geez, one thing is for sure, the Anthonys all have diarrhea of the mouth!!:crazy:

she is huffing and puffing ~~~~~~~ she is bored with Lee's conversation!

Oh good, ICA just said Amy H is one of the most genuine people. Good to know since she just testified against ICA.

Awww. ICA thinks that AMY is TRUSTWORTHY and GENUINE....the inmate finds her credible:)

It's gonna look so bad to the jury that ICA tries to cast doubt on Tony, Jesse, etc when she KNOWS her daughter is dead :mad:

To Casey, trustworthy and genuine = easy to dupe

As I am listening to this I have come to the conclusion that they are talking about "nothing".

He is not getting anything out of her, she is really not listening. He is not asking the right questions, she sounds annoyed. nothing.

This family likes to learn how to lie and manipulate even at a time like this. :)

WOW what the jury must be thinking.

Does LA talk like this in real life? It seems...odd...staged. Bad PI acting.

JMO

FWIW Patrick Bourgeois is real..old high school friend, came to see her.

Jury watching this on their monitors. Hard to hear Lee in court. Hear the swear words tho. #caseyanthony

by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:26 PM

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Jury watching this on their monitors. Hard to hear Lee in court. Hear the swear words tho. #caseyanthony

in the jailhouse the defendant asked at the time of the recording to have the audio turned up because of the background noise of the day room and Corrections officers overhead speaker

Good afternoon, all I have joinned her since Court T.V. has closed their boards, as I am sur that a lot have come over here, the name was just Ontariolynn not 13 added, and from Ontario Canada, I have read your forum many times over the past several years and you all seemed like a nice group of people.

Thank you for allowing me to join, and I shall go back to watch, I feel the most sad trial to date in my life time, in the sense that I feel Casey was so very sick, but deserves the DP, as why should the States pay for her with their taxes anymore!!

WELCOME!!!!!
This is a great place
Many fellow Canucks here as well....

LA explains all the times they have tried in the past couple of days to reach out to her. JB told them they would not be able to see or talk to her until 7 days after her arraignment. They were told it's the court system and the process. ICA told LA it's BS. (ICA whispering to JB again). ICA telling LA that YM told her he was going to hold her in jail as long as he could with no bond. LA told them he had advised the family of that too.

DA with the State Department (haha).

(It's striking how much she has aged from the jail house video to today).

Dr. Phil sent her a letter (this made her smile in the courtroom).

LA explained that because she is an adult, the family has no say in anything. LA says she can change jockeys in the horse race (also made her smile in the courtroom).

LA's info is coming from JB and the police. He knows they are both holding back info for their own purposes.

LA's been talking to Josh Duckett, father of Trenton Duckett. ICA knew this. LA's said he's learning how to manipulate attorneys and LE. Duckett told LA he didn't care about anything other than Caylee.

ICA says that everything being put out there is garbage and the focus should be on Caylee - that is her only concern. LA says they will go out thru the media with anything ICA wants them to. He will correct things for her.

(I wonder if ICA has seen these before. I feel like we know them by heart, but she may be seeing them for the first time, huh?)

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What was the relationship between JB and #CaseyAnthony family... Obvious friction. Jury seeing it all #HLNTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971