2011.06.03 Geraldo Rivera's statement on Fox & Friends

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heeeeee's Back! Geraldo is on right now and is sayin' that Baez is the New Johnnie Cochran.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:thud: He could not shine Johnny Cochran shoes. Johnny Cochran had the education and worked to get where he was, versus JB JMHO

Heeeeee's Back! Geraldo is on right now and is sayin' that Baez is the New Johnnie Cochran.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Johnnie Cochran must be rolling in his grave at the insult... I saw a CNN interview just before trial started with Baez; he said he doesn't like that everyone is calling him "Juannie Cochran" because he doesn't deserve it. Yet, the only people I've heard make the comparison is Baez himself and his good ole' buddie Geraldo. Ughh. (If someone else started the comparison and it has been widely used, I missed it - seems like it's self propagated to me)...

I am watching Geraldo's "SPECIAL' on Fox right now. His buddy Baez must have written the upcoming segment. Geraldo says that in the next segment he will tell us all exactly why a murder conviction for Casey will never stick. Ughhhhhh...

I agree with you Kimster. But AZlawyer has an issue with the universal interview. Apparently it must be the wording "The door is unlocked but closed for privacy" verses " You are free to go".See post #69 on this thread.

Right and AZ being a Lawyer, she know's this mumbo jumbo better than we do.

I am watching Geraldo's "SPECIAL' on Fox right now. His buddy Baez must have written the upcoming segment. Geraldo says that in the next segment he will tell us all exactly why a murder conviction for Casey will never stick. Ughhhhhh...

Yea, he's gonna harp on the Miranda rights not being read to the defendant again. I think Geraldo enjoys always being on the wrong side of a case for some odd reason. He and Baez have a lot in common ......

GR; does she even know truth from fiction? Does she even know reality from fantasy?

Ablow: Yes she does know the difference. { YES, Thank You]

Geraldo is such a disingenuous person sometimes. How could he really believe that she believed she had a nanny? If the defense attorney was not his Latino best friend he would never ever say that he believed that.

I am listening to the replay of the Universal interview right now and noticed something interesting.

When Sgt Allen says to her [paraphrasing]:
"Everything out of your mouth is a lie...we have got to wonder if you are hiding something...could be that you're little girl is out there in a trash can somewhere right now..."

And Casey is in court listening and SHAKING HER HEAD NO. But we and the jury already KNOW that is the TRUTH. So now we see that Casey shakes her head emphatically, even when the witness is telling the truth.

Every time something damming is said in the videos Casey makes a strange look or whispers to one of her lawyers. (as if to throw us off..)Meanwhile we all know including the Jury that it's all lies... Not sure who she is performing for but she sucks as an actress.

Hmm someone on the sidebar thread said GR said JB had an Ace of Spades in his pocket. Is this it? Then that would be an appellate issue, not an ace for this trial.

I agree with you Kimster. But AZlawyer has an issue with the universal interview. Apparently it must be the wording "The door is unlocked but closed for privacy" verses " You are free to go".See post #69 on this thread.

I saw it yesterday and it disturbed me then and it disturbs me now. She's a lawyer and I'm not and I don't like that loophole. :snooty:

And because AZ said it and I trust her knowledge of the law completely, it's bugging the heck out of me.

OT- but mods thanks for your help. Im posting again.

I saw it yesterday and it disturbed me then and it disturbs me now. She's a lawyer and I'm not and I don't like that loophole. :snooty:

And because AZ said it and I trust her knowledge of the law completely, it's bugging the heck out of me.

Well, Geraldo seems to believe the absence of Miranda will ultimately set Casey free.......

Not all his guests agree with him. :)

Were Casey's Miranda Rights violated?
Alan Dershowitz is now on :

"I think there will be a reversal on appeal because she was interrogated very harshly."

Okay, I will take my chances. Go ahead and convict her and the higher courts can decide what to do. If they want to try her over again, so be it.

Geraldo will do anything to help his buddy Baez out. He is trying so hard to defend ICA. I don't even know why I'm watching him. He just makes my blood boil.

OT- but mods thanks for your help. Im posting again.

You're welcome! :hug: I'm so glad was able to fix that ISP problem for you! I wasn't going to leave you lost in space like that. :kimsterwink:

:eek:fftopic:

Don't let it keep you awake, I think one of the attorneys here also said only 1% of all appeals on Capital Murder charges ever happen. I like those odds.

A big thank you to the WSers that watched the pony show. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So the Miranda rights? I don't believe it will be enough of an error for an appeal. I trust HHJP. She was clearly there on her own free will and voluntarily.

Alan Dershowitz says very strong case for appeal for lack of miranda rights read. Says this is a gift from the state.
GR says if you are in police car you are technically under arrest.
Lawyers fighting about this. Some say she is sick in the head and should have been read miranda. Other Lawyers disagreeing. Sheriff Nick ?? says she is guilty but she is intitled to have been read rights, Thinks DF has created doubts but he believes if she is found guilty it will be appealed.

Don't let it keep you awake, I think one of the attorneys here also said only 1% of all appeals on Capital Murder charges ever happen. I like those odds.

IIRC, I also heard Bill Shaeffer say that HHJP hardly ever has had one of his cases get overturned too. I'd say that makes the odds even slimmer.

Now if I win the lottery tomorrow, then I'll go into a :panic:

During the discussion about the Miranda Rights Geraldo and Dershowitz say that it was OBVIOUs that she was the only suspect while being interrogated at Universal.

But I disagree. They also, even AFTER they grilled her hard, asked her if Zanny was able to have children, if she had expressed wanting to keep Caylee herself, and they also asked who the birthfather was, and wanted to know if his parents had wanted the child. So I think there is evidence that they were open to many possible scenarios still.

Besides, HHJP, a very well respected, well educated and highly experienced trial Judge
had a hearing on this exact issue. He was very thorough in his questions and in his verdict and written decision. So I think we are safe. imoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back