2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I have eaten 5 mini Reese PB cups and 6 dill pickle spears since 730am. No I'm not prego, just wierd....lol

hahahaha wesh has a webcam trained on Universal Studios. Hi Event Planner Casey! I can see your building from here!

CM projecting his anger at JB/ICA onto the witnesses who are just doing their job? Guess it has to go somewhere. Personally I'm just left feeling nauseous that anyone could be so "unprofessional."

Several people noted the demeanor of the DT on cross and here are my thoughts about that...It almost seems as if they are trying to feign righteous indignation against all of the evil people that conspired to let ICA take the fall for this terrible accident. I'm thinking they are hoping that they will whip up that same feeling in the jury. It won't work, but I think that is what they are trying to accomplish...

Several people noted the demeanor of the DT on cross and here are my thoughts about that...It almost seems as if they are trying to feign righteous indignation against all of the evil people that conspired to let ICA take the fall for this terrible accident. I'm thinking they are hoping that they will whip up that same feeling in the jury. It won't work, but I think that is what they are trying to accomplish...

If so, it will backfire. They need all the sympathy they can muster up and they are shooting themselves in the foot by being hostile.

The defense and Casey are perfectly matched. It's all about ME. How dare you not look at ME. How dare you not get ME out of jail! ME ME ME!

And Casey walks out of the courtroom happy after this morning. I am completely dumbfounded by her!

I need Darnudes and her sig picture. I LOVE that pic of JA's face while CM is talking.

Here you go :)

ICA doesn't seem to fazed by the videos being shown. Don't know what to make of that.

If I could high-five Detective Beasley, I would. She was fabulous, even in the face of the attorney being a complete and total, unnecessary jerk.

BS from WFTV was just saying that ICA's phyical appearance has changed while she was watching all these tapes. Filled with hatred, contempt. She has a different look for sure. Evil.

I thought JB was abrasive and alienating the jury but CM was really abusive. Nassy.

I have a feeling all of the LE will address the jury now!! :lol:

Gotta go squeeze 8 hours of work into 1 1/2

The last witness, the female domestic abuse Detective was cracking me up.

She was so playing Mason! Be warned - never try to manipulate a professional woman who is qualified, experienced and trained in interrogation skills.

She'll make a fool of you every time Mr. Mason. Did you see how she power played you Sir? She ignored your request, and you physically moved to be in her line of vision. Bam! Too funny!!!

I'll bet she and Yuri will have a good chuckle over that one.

The other thread closed before I could say this, so I will say it here,

I don't think Charity (the witness CM was bullying) was going to be affected by CM. Isn't she a domestic violence detective? I am sure she is used to dealing with many, many bullish men that try to verbally knock her around when she responds to calls, and if she is in this field, she knows how to handle them. I think she did an excellent job and didn't appear to be rattled at all. Good for her. He was just another bully to be dealt with and she did so very professionally, in my opinion!!

Sadly, I have eaten 5 mini Reese PB cups and 6 dill pickle spears since 730am. No I'm not prego, just wierd....lol

I lost my internet connection for a bit I got in the car and drove across the street....cheese sticks,poppers,roast beef and cheese samie I got back on just in time to hear the Judge call for lunch! I can't believe I just ate all of that!
ICA is going down!

Still Reeling about those tapes. Wouldn't you think Baez & Mason would have poured over them before concocting their Opening Statement?

What is the line that goes " Never write a check that you can't cash" Trial Defense 101

CM was very upset and loud with that last witness. He got upset with her and said, "I'm over here" when she was looking at the jury as she spoke.

Why would CM have thought this would go any other way? I do believe that CM and Jose drank the cool aid. :dunno:

But after the videos we saw today I do not imagine the jury could believe for a moment that George was trying to cover anything up.

:twocents:

I think there are a couple other motives as well. I think they want to anger the witness to provoke some kind of negative utterance, and I really think he is trying to be able to ask that the witness be declared hostile so he can ask more leading ( read "insinuating") questions..... That strategy fits their gameplane IMHO

I think CM is so mad after seeing these tapes, that he just can't get his anger under control. JB is doing a bang up job. CM, are you having fun yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0