2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had watched all these videos back in the day. But after knowing what we know now and reviewing them it is very clear KC did not think Caylee would be found and connected back to her and the home.iirc there were also searches on the computer for missing children, sure would like to know the dates of those searches. Because it is all beginning to be ever so clear that she was going for the missing child plot. And you know what that would have had a better chance of flying than this I was molested defense they dreamed up.jmo No one can watch these videos and not walk away knowing her father had no idea!! He was offering her up to the fbi for gosh sakes. jmo

It is a lot different as we watch them now (thru the eyes of a jury) then when we watched them alone.

My other thoughts wander to the actions and word of GA and CA. I really see now how they in their hearts had to believe ICA. I don't think they can even attempt to comprehend that their own daughter could kill a child-let alone their Granddaughter. Just as we are on the other side of the fence and everything we see validates her guilt. I am sure they did they same thing only opposite. I can understand the frustration with the media and LE. No one could provide answers-Only ICA could and she wasn't talking.

I think now they are coming to grips with all of this, I am pretty sure GA knew it all along. Reality can be a *****.

Just now checking in and I'd like to comment on the car smell. While I don't believe I've ever had the experience of smelling decomposition, when my father was struck by a car and taken to the hospital his car was taken to an impound lot behind the local police station. It sat in the hot summer sun there for over a week before we got to go pick it up. My father had apparently just been to a seafood store and bought crabs and put them in on the backseat before being struck as he was getting in to drive. We didn't smell a thing until we opened the car door and then we just about passed out from the rotted crab odor. So I think it very reasonable that no one outside the vehicle alerted to the odor.

Jean C. please give me a break...saying Casey was very humanizing (?) today...and that the only note the woman juror who does not like to judge made was when Casey was looking so "human" or something like that...

Yikes what courtroom is Jean C watching? You sure she didn't say "dehumanizing"?

Jean C. please give me a break...saying Casey was very humanizing (?) today...and that the only note the woman juror who does not like to judge made was when Casey was looking so "human" or something like that...

In Jean. C's defense she is paid to shovel this $**t, after this is all over she also has to live with the egg on her face. Hope it's worth it! JMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I think we should have kept track of the "truths" that we think KC has told....probably less than a page....

I think we should have kept track of the "truths" that we think KC has told....probably less than a page....

And if we had a thread on her lies it would be the longest thread in WS's history!

Rats.
I slept in.
I awoke to a snuffling bundle of self pity.
What a crybaby.

I'm sure by now the jury is ready to vote ICA off the planet.

Forensics will wrap the case in a pretty bow.
Gatorade bottle and syringe.
Sweet.

Another thought.
I don't remember any Doc. Dump concerning manufacture lot numbers for the syringe. Tracing manufacture, case lot info, and the facility the lot may have been sent to.
What I'm getting at I guess is:
CA mentioned ICA would often drop Caylee off at her work in the late afternoon, before she went off to her imagijob.
Did ICA pilfer a syringe from CA's lab pocket/office, while on a visit dropping off Caylee Marie?
Not that I'm looking for extra nails to hammer down the case or anything...ahem..

Isn't it yummy that the one person that is going to sink ICA is ICA? :)

Damn, you know if Baez hadn't been in New York on 14 August working on that blood money deal then he would have been able to stop this visit and his defense theory wouldn't have been blown out the water.

Ah, sweet justice. One day I was so hoping that they would all choke on that money - Looks like today is the day.

:coffeews: Morning Peepers! :wave:

Another :goodpost:

:tyou: darnudes

What delicious irony! (BBM) Re: Jose being out of town, as you have stated.

Jean C on InSession is speaking of Jose getting "wind" of a jail house visit and stopping it...

The defense and Casey are perfectly matched. It's all about ME. How dare you not look at ME. How dare you not get ME out of jail! ME ME ME!

And Casey walks out of the courtroom happy after this morning. I am completely dumbfounded by her!

Its as if she is walking out of a movie theater with her friends. :banghead:

I think from this day forth~~~ IF anyone I am talking to ever prefaces their comments with TRUST ME..I will immediately recall our Ms. KC Anthony and NOT TRUST whatever falls out of their mouths again!!

Im still not too old to learn something new:floorlaugh:

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but looking at the picture just posted of Jose's face from court today I realized something. Jose has got to be worried about more then what the Anthony's are saying about him in these jail videos as far as the jurors are concerned. With this jury there are two options in regards to Ms Anthony and Mr Jose Baez: 1. Is that Jose Baez knew the TRUTH (according to Casey) about what happened to little Caylee and that she was dead from a drowning and that Casey's father was a molester... or... 2. That his client LIED TO HIM as well as everyone else, and I don't see that as something that will bode well with the jury either.

Why would she lie to the ONE PERSON according to Casey that was there for her, looking out for her and protecting her? WHY? The next logical thing would be (in the minds of the jury) if she was lying to him (Jose) as well... at some point she told him this supposed "truth"... and I would imagine they are wondering just when this supposed "truth" was shared with Mr Jose Baez?

When I think of what must be going through these jurors minds, for the very first time, in regards to that- WOW!! It is one or the other- right?

And in MHOO, neither one looks too good, in regards to him and his 'practice' of LAW and the legal system!!!

If he knew the truth for very long and let all the resources and time be wasted in pursuit of a missing persons case- then what must they think of him (along with his client). If, on the other hand, they at some point realize that Jose wasn't told the "truth" from his client until after the body was found (maybe?)and SHE HAD TO TELL HIM SOME OTHER (cockamamie) STORY... then why would that be?

BECAUSE SHE, AND SHE ALONE, WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF HER BABY DAUGHTER!

Right? What other explanation could their be? Help me out here... please!

KC is allowed to lie to her lawyer. JB is not allowed to hear the truth from KC about how Caylee died & then misrepresent that truth in court. He probably told KC this and she went about fabricating a story for him.

If Caylee drowned - KC may have thought to herself "Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk, best to get on with my life." That would explain how she could go to AL's and spend the next day in bed. IMO

Would she really screw up this relationship (that she likes & craves) to report her daughter missing? NO - she has partying to do. Best to put her in the trunk (where she decomposes quickly in the heat) far quicker than KC ever thought possible. IMO

Yikes what courtroom is Jean C watching? You sure she didn't say "dehumanizing"?

Jean C usually seems to be watching a different trial. I thought, after yesterday, she might be watching the same one as we are, but I guess not.

So, I'm listening to the talking heads during the break just now on In Session, and they're talking about how ICA sent a note that she wanted to meet with her dad, but one of JB's partners got wind of the meeting that was supposed to take place, and stopped it. Are they seriously intimating (the talking heads) that ICA was about to come clean with her dad, and one of her lawyer's partners (because JB was out of town when this occured, and the partner "just happened" to be at the prision at the time) stopped it? I'm guessing about her coming clean, they didn't say that.

I'm not too worried about the "is the smell there or not thing", after all, they've been holding on to the car itsef as well as those two sealed cans from the tire wells, so they may be able to smell it for themselves. I don't wish it on them, though.

JA said in at least one hearing that ICA needed to have "adequate representation" ICA is not guaranteed excellent representation. She has been asked by her family and publicly by the Judge if she is happy with her legal representation and said yes every time.

JB and CM have had a grand old time (along with DS and AL among others) treating the judicial system, witnesses, ICA's family and the police with derision and contempt. Everyone else is to blame and has conspired against their poor, innocent client. Instead of really preparing for this trial they have wasted their time and now they are paying for it. I have no sympathy for them. How dare JB knowingly float this defense theory? How dare he be offended and worried the jury might think badly of him after hearing the jail videos? What effrontery!

Of course we all know ICA will turn on JB when this is over and claim ineffective counsel. I'll post this again when ICA files her appeals and throws JB under the bus!

Jean C usually seems to be watching a different trial. I thought, after yesterday, she might be watching the same one as we are, but I guess not.

and yet on Nancy Grace last night she was all over how "evil" ICA looked and how terrible the defense was.

She's a talking head - on NG she supports that cause, when on IS, she tows the "were such interesting and impartial jurists" line to churn for ratings. (Y'all do know that CNN/HLN/InSession are all part of the same broadcasting group, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela