2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this trial was televised like The Peoples Court. Where there would be a host with a mike outside the door to question witnesses about their experience as they are leaving. And then ask the crowd outside what they think. lol.

I think the adjectives would be flying.....

What is terrible, among all the other terrible things Casey and her defense team has done, is trying to say this has anything to do with real victims of sexual abuse.

They are using a real experience that devastates people's lives, to further the agenda of releasing a murderer to go free.

There is no end to what they will do, I truly wonder how Casey will react when she is found guilty.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had no reaction at all. Her parents will though.

I know but she's still a human being.

Really? I could have classified her in many ways but human being is probably not on the top of the list.

Besides, she just chipped a tooth. It is not like she broke her arm or leg or her neck (really too bad about that though). Plus, she did get it fixed....not that she is going to need to have a beautiful smile where she is going (prison for life or h3ll....either one works for me).

Well Mr. Baez not only has to worry about how ineffective he was, but he also has to worry about a client who can make up stories on the spot complete with imaginary people. What if Casey suddenly turns on him and claims he told her to say things? What if the Anthonys suddenly turn on him after this trial? We certainly know that Mr. Baez had a pretty tight hold on George and Cindy even up to the last hearings that were held before trial. Remember George being led in his questioning by Baez about being an Agent of the State and FBI?

Now George is thrown under the bus? I'm not saying there was, but if there was any coaching going on I think Baez has much more to worry about at this point than this jury. MOO

I object......

She fortified any pity from me when she killed her daughter ..
I don't mean to be snarky but these are things she will have to learn to do ..like walk in chains ..that's what happens to criminals.

BBM

I agree. It's a small thing to deal with in relation to the absolute hell she has put her parents and brother through. Not to mention her murdered daughter, Caylee.

You reap what you sow, Karma, and all that kind of stuff.

Who was able to put her toddler daughter in a trash bag and bury here in the Florida ground with the snakes, rats, bats, bugs, foxes, wild boars, afternoon torrential summer rain and then go party.

That ship has sailed for me regarding ICA.

Bury? Nope, just tossed. Casey is LAZY. Too lazy for job and certainly too lazy to be bothered burying her daughter. It's hot in Florida

OK, Ok-Well when you live here you hears a lot, no seriously he was recommended to me when I needed a divorce atty. and I had one meeting with him, but he sniffed that my pockets weren't reallly deep enough to take the case. This was many years ago but I clearly recall his old fashioned attempt at Southern Charm (cough).

I'm really glad you answered enelram, cuz I was about 15 seconds away from posting a David Allen Coe song and getting into trouble.

I think CMs routine was effective back in the day when the world was a little smaller place, there was no internet or satellite communications, and his persona was an appreciated archetype (that's not what I really typed).

Yes, that's it, persona as an appreciated archetype.

On IS, they just showed a part of a hearing on 3/3/11 - In one of the jail vids, Lee asked kc to write him a letter and said he'd keep it between them (apparently he didn't) JB shot in with "So you lied" and Lee said "Maybe" -- kc is shown throwing her hand up and rolling her eyes - kind of like "see what I'm talking about!" . . . .

THEY WERE GETTING NOTHING FROM HER AT THAT POINT! Lee was searching for his neice, desperate for any information he could get. If he had to "promise" kc he wouldn't show this letter to anyone, I completely understand.

I wish they would show that to the jury so they could see how aggrivated kc was that Lee had to "trick her" into giving them information on how to find Caylee.

Yikes what courtroom is Jean C watching? You sure she didn't say "dehumanizing"?

Watch her tonight on Nancy G.....she will be all opposite of how she acts on IS. She is pro-defense during the day, pro-prosecution during the night!!! Or maybe she is just scared that Nancy will yell at her.

Who was able to put her toddler daughter in a trash bag and bury here in the Florida ground with the snakes, rats, bats, bugs, foxes, wild boars, afternoon torrential summer rain and then go party.

That ship has sailed for me regarding ICA.

Please, don't be shy or hold back how you feel. :floorlaugh:

ETA: KC couldn't even be bothered to "bury" her daughter. Just dump and run :sick:

stevehelling
So it appears that @KBelichWFTV may have overheard me saying something to someone else, but I'm not sure she has the whole story.

You know, I'm in the minority, I'm sure, but I am not a fan of Kathy Belich. And I had a feeling she was making comments about "Baez texting a People Magazine reporter" based off of the tweet Helling made earlier, which was

stevehelling
#JoseBaez just smiled at me as #CaseyAnthony and #GeorgeAnthony complained about People magazine.

Unless it was another reporter, I trust Helling over Belich. I just think she is too sensational. I don't really trust her reporting. JMO.

All those people sequestered away from their families, their pets, their lives! All the money spent (Orange Co tax payer here!) putting up a defense, looking for Zanny, hard working people searching in the woods all over central FL, people donating to Find Caylee funds. To what end?

To find out that little Caylee has been deceased since June 16 2008. While Mom partied, she was lying in a swampy area, bagged like garbage. It infuriates me.

so what happened with the HOLISTIC nurse?

wasnt there a hearing this am?

is dreamland going up a notcH?

The judge is going to hear a motion on that on saturday at 1pm, after court which will be in session from 9-1.

Posting to test my new signature. I am sooo sick of losing my internet and missing out on stuff!

:blowkiss:

KBelichWFTV: Baez is exchanging texts with people magazine reporter during video jail visit presentation [via Twitter] (and he questioned Yuri Melich's professionalism?!?!?)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, that's rich!

BTW, why is tweeting when he has a client to defend? A capital death case at that. Hasn't he taken this case to get death qualified? He better get to work then and quit screwing around. JMO

I would like to ask the defense one question - "have you reviewed any of the prosection's discovery"? As the mother of an attorney, I'm at bit incensed at the portrait being seen by the public as "proper" defense attorney behavior.

Anybody else notice how when ICA watches the videos, when GA says something that she can "use" against him, like "Hi Beautiful"....she raises that evil eyebrow and smirks a little. Like "aha, gotcha".....she is so delusional. I don't see anything strange about how GA talked to her. IMHO he was a caring dad who was trying to (1) keep her spirits up, and (2) coddle her so that evil temper wouldn't peek it's head out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela