2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just catching up today and was reading about how the CSI guy mentioned he destroyed his notes, and apparently many were confused or thinking this was wrong. I don't know if this has been discussed down thread more, but I thought I'd chime in on this.

When Bloise says he destroyed notes a woman in gallery gasped. It wasn't very loud. Deputy gave her stern look. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:52 PM

In my LE training, we were trained that it was OKAY to destroy our "field notes" once we completed our official case report. We knew that we would have to testify that our official case report would have to represent a true and accurate "memorialization" of our field notes.

I hope that helps. That this CSI guy destroyed his field notes is not a bad thing or an error, etc. If that is how he and his office/agency handle that and they can testify to that (that destroying field notes is accepted in their policies/procedures) it should be okay.

If this was discussed later, or if LDB came afterwards and cleared that up for the jury, then just disregard this post, LOL. :fence:

I truly believe in my heart of hearts that ICA was convinced that nobody would dare have the nerve to question her lies. When her parents did she hit them with withdrawal of affection and/or kept Caylee from them.

You could hear indignation simmering under the surface of the audio interviews. I also believe that she and JB are birds of a feather. IMVHO, he did not watch the full of the tapes, he is relying on the same thing that Casey did-if I say IT IS, you have to accept IT, because how dare YOU question ME??

I think this explains a lot about why she keeps placing lie on top of lie, even when confronted with the truth. YOU, the bearer of the truth, are not important. What SHE says is.

BBM
It sure is nice to know that we here at websleuths make for some good bedtime reading for JB, huh? LOL LOL

Funny thing is......a number of posts have been very willing to HELP the DT...

YET....they classify everyone on the web as a no life idiot blogger.

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

snipped from article:
In a report from the so-called "body farm" in Tennessee, Dr. Arpad Vass found a substance called "adipocere," which is commonly referred to as "grave wax" on paper towels recovered from a trash bag inside Anthony's car trunk.

I hope it's ok to post this link, not sure which are approved and which aren't. If not ok please delete!

From Wikipedia - Adipocere: The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.

Interesting! So this could happen in a sealed truck of a car, for instance.

I don't think even the almighty Hornsby could have ever predicted the drowning with a twist and a side of bs defense. :)

Welcome to my world. I just don’t believe anything that comes out of any Anthony mouth and they all display very strange affect with regard to facial expressions, hand gestures, voice tone and other emotional signs such as laughter or tears. Not to leave out their vocabulary and odd use of words. They are just very strange and suspicious and you are so right in saying that we will never know what really happened to precious Caylee.

<sigh> I know. I keep coming back to the thoughts my hubby and I had right after this all started, maybe a few weeks in, that they are all grifters, and this was an accidental death, that they decided to cover up, and make something in the process, and figured that if ICA got any time, it wouldn't be much, she would come out young and infamous and could continue to parlay this all into money and some kind of renown. After watching the trial so far, I just don't know. MOO

I have a question about the"work purse" .

Amy's resume was in it - Amy testified that she e-mailed it to ICA -
but ICA had no job at Universal so she couldn't take it to anyone.
soooo
why in the world did she bother to print out copies? :waitasec:

GREAT catch, Tiki. Ami did say email. I wonder why ICA had a printed copy. I wonder if any accounts or anything were opened or she planned to with all the info.

If JB wants to overcome all the trunk evidence......his only out is to start laying the groundwork that.......

KC had become an active member of PETA....that she had rescued a piglet from captors who were attempting to teach it to sing......that she put it in her trunk during the escape and forgot about it.

While in the trunk.....the pig devoured a bag of trash complete with cheese, bananas, and pizza.

When she realized the smell was getting worse.....she ditched the car.

After being towed, a homeless person smelled pork and broke into the trunk.

Seriously.......

Damn, SOTS - I actually buy that. I just totally had an Aha moment, it makes sense now.

Yes, she had been charged with child neglect. However, if Caylee had come home safe and sound, there would be no reason to go to trial.

The check fraud wouldn't have had anything to do with Caylee.

JMHO

I can't agree with you there Snaz - I think if your child disappears for a couple of months and there is a national LE hunt for her, I think you'd still be facing child neglect charges....

I'm getting ,
"This video is unavailable."

Oh, okay let me try again. I've refreshed and gone directly to the video view.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNOFVLkt6I4&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - &#x202a;Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 12 - 6/3/11&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

eta - at the 12.00 mark

Don't post much, just want to say, I have to step back (miles) from computer and tv for a few days. I'm starting to have a visceral reaction to the evil personfied in this young "woman"

Funny thing is......a number of posts have been very willing to HELP the DT...

YET....they classify everyone on the web as a no life idiot blogger.

What! :eek: Who dared to call us idiot bloggers?:furious:

Them is fighting words! Put 'em up, put 'em up! :slap: :bigfight:

<sigh> I know. I keep coming back to the thoughts my hubby and I had right after this all started, maybe a few weeks in, that they are all grifters, and this was an accidental death, that they decided to cover up, and make something in the process, and figured that if ICA got any time, it wouldn't be much, she would come out young and infamous and could continue to parlay this all into money and some kind of renown. After watching the trial so far, I just don't know. MOO

The only person who has made any real money is Baez....

And I think the circumstantial evidence will show there is no way this was a drowning....no way could CA fake that 911 call and her couple of recent days in court. That was way too real.

So is the general consensus that ICA removed the tire and put Caylee in the tire well then when she went to dump Caylee she opened the trunk took the tire out put that on the ground, got rid of Caylee (sorry sweet baby) then as she put the tire away some dirt and leaves transferred into the car?

I do remember this being discussed a long time ago but can't find it anywhere.

It leads me to believe, as some WS are saying, that the DT never watched those videos all the way through and now they see who
ICA really is. I could be convinced that she's snowed them with her lies and they never checked out her stories.
CM sure looked dazed and confused while the videos were playing. Hard to say, tho', he looks like that a lot of the time.

jmo :innocent:

She's making them look very bad.

Don't post much, just want to say, I have to step back (miles) from computer and tv for a few days. I'm starting to have a visceral reaction to the evil personfied in this young "woman"

Aww, we ALL understand that feeling, flgrandma. It gets to all of us because we feel so deeply. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela