2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All ICA had to do really was change the phone number on the resume and leave everything else and now she is Amy...NO biggie

Wasn't it said, somewhere, early on that when CA got ICA from TL apartment, that in ICA's handbag, there was a fake id. I wonder what name was on that. Do we know?

What! :eek: Who dared to call us idiot bloggers?:furious:

Them is fighting words! Put 'em up, put 'em up! :slap: :bigfight:

Whoa there - umm - look up at Tricia's latest words....:giggle:

And I'd like to make a correction - Tricia - If I may.

I am often an idiot, but I never blog....

I don't know if this has been mentioned already ... but did anyone notice the FREEZE from Sims to the Inmate today??!!! It was very noticeable! No coddling the Inmate today, and NO whispers and notes back and forth. Sims seemed to be totally annoyed with the Inmate, and Sims rushed out of court as fast as she could when the day was over, with no parting friendly words to the Inmate.

At the beginning of the day I saw Baez giving the Inmate a stern talking to and her smiles and giggles disappeared and she got serious and was nodding yes ... yes ... yes.... and I saw her mouth "I promise" .... I got the impression that Baez instructed the Inmate to knock it off with all the whispering to the attorneys and note passing ... especially to Sims ....

At one point it appeared that Simms actually lifted up her chair lightly and slid a few inches away from ICA.

GREAT catch, Tiki. Ami did say email. I wonder why ICA had a printed copy. I wonder if any accounts or anything were opened or she planned to with all the info.

Well, I'm fairly certain she wasn't interested in getting a job. :loser:

If she thought she could use a resume as ID, she's even dumber than I think she is. She did fool CA with fake work e-mails and such, but I can't imagine what she thought she was going to do with print-outs of Amy's resume.
The best I can come up with is that she'd have them to show as "proof" that she was planning to take them to her "co-workers" at Universal, or, that Amy doesn't remember giving her copies. I'm not sure about the timeline of when Amy e-mailed them and last time they saw each other before Amy went to PR.

There is so much going on tonight on this board, I also posted this on the "will ICA testify" thread, but also want to post it here in case someone who knows about the jail logs will see it, or if anyone else has a thought on the below. Thanks.
~~~~~~

IF, and this is a big IF for me, Casey takes the stand, won't the DT want to practice and practice her testimony with her? Today the State said they might conclude with their case in 2 weeks, around June 17. They also have trial sessions Sat. a.m. So then won't the DT have to meet with her, I assume in the jail, in the evenings or on Sundays coming up very soon? If it has to be in the jail, how long before we are able to see her visitor logs. I would assume if she starts getting evening/Sunday visits from someone, it might be to practice-up on her testimony. Does the public get access to the jail logs in time to be able to pinpoint this? I am sure ICA would think she does not need to "practice" as she will be telling the-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the truth, but I imagine they would still want to meet with her and give her potential questions. Any thoughts on when they would do this, and if we could be "alerted' by checking the jail logs? or are the logs released in a timeframe that would not alert us to this? Thanks.

Thanks is not enough for this genius post, NavySubMom! Brilliant idea.

I guess she knew that was d-day for her...she had to come up with something other than "Caylee was with the Nanny" if the police were coming. If she had said "Caylee is with the Nanny", of course the police were not to find her. If she said "Nanny took off with Caylee" I guess that explained to the police why they could not find her. Of course it all does not make sense...you would have to be an idiot to think the police would just take your word and not check on whatever you claimed. KC does not seem that daft. But I don't understand sociopaths if that is what she is. I don't think being a sociopath means you are extremely stupid also, but in this case, who knows?

No all it means is that's the excuse she gave and when she was confronted with that excuse as a lie, she did what she always does - she made up another lie.
It's what they do - lose you in a tangle of constant lies....

GREAT catch, Tiki. Ami did say email. I wonder why ICA had a printed copy. I wonder if any accounts or anything were opened or she planned to with all the info.

Wasn't there an I.D. taken the night of the 911 calls also? Didn't Lee say that an officer took an I.D. that was in ICA's wallet where CA's credit cards were. No one (in the family) knew what the I.D. was or if it was even ICA's. I read this somewhere but haven't heard another thing about it. :waitasec:

did JB stop the visits or did KC stop all visits with family i know she stopped seeing her bro he was asking to many Q's

ICA said in one of the videos today that Baez stopped them. I think one was released and that was that as far as Baez was concerned. He knows his client is a loose cannon who doesn't think before she speaks.

new witness Dr. Sally Karioth, Hearing to show "good cause" is postponed until AFTER the Defense gives the State and Judge her REPORT, and AFTER the State takes her deposition next week.

George medical records Hearing will be Saturday at 1:00.

Trial will continue Saturday at 9:00am until 1:00pm.

THANKS so much, ThinkTank!

Did I hear you are writing a book about this case? Good on you!

No all it means is that's the excuse she gave and when she was confronted with that excuse as a lie, she did what she always does - she made up another lie.
It's what they do - lose you in a tangle of constant lies....

But why keep lying about things that are easily disprovable.

This is one thing that has always puzzled me.

Why did ICA have that weak moment when she admitted to La she hadn't seen Caylee in a month?

Why couldn't she come up with something like she'd been doing for 30 days? - like "Caylee's with Zanny in Cocoa Beach, but Zanny's number is on my other phone which is in my office at Universal. The building is closed but I'll go get it tomorrow and call Zanny and tell her to bring Caylee back, blah, blah blah" - like she seemed to be able to do so well before and after that moment. She had $200 of Amy's cash - she could have beat it out of town and maybe gotten away - she was keeping MH in dangling and told him she was going to Calif.

I think MAYBE she was just trying to hold CA off until TL went home to NY and thought she'd be going with him, saying she gave custody of Caylee to her parents, and CA and GA and her "friends" not knowing how to find her.

How did she let that slip? I really don't think she came up with the ZFG story until LA clued her in to what LE would do when they got there.

Help me out here - any ideas?

Tiki, that makes a lot of sense. I have also wondered about that, she had this whole thing going, something made her slip and then slipping, she went with it. She told her mom to just give her one more day, I have always wondered why she didn't push harder for that one more day and then she could or would have been gone. Of course then Cindy would try to report her gone with Caylee, but, ICA as the mother with full custody could do as she wished. Could have always called or written Cindy saying I have moved to get on with my life and thanks its been real. I don't know, there are so many little bits that I just wonder about.

So is the general consensus that ICA removed the tire and put Caylee in the tire well then when she went to dump Caylee she opened the trunk took the tire out put that on the ground, got rid of Caylee (sorry sweet baby) then as she put the tire away some dirt and leaves transferred into the car?

I do remember this being discussed a long time ago but can't find it anywhere.

We discussed the possibility of Caylee's body being placed in the tire well in one of the threads. I cannot recall which thread though. I remember we looked up and researched the dimensions and IIRC it was not possible for her to fit there. I recall that Marspiter helped and he presented some good reasons why it was not plausible. Moreover, the butyric acid, volatile fatty acid, was found on the carpet side.

This is what was found in the tire well.

aceticacidandchloroform-1.jpg

In my opinion, the dirt was transferred to the trunk when Casey borrowed the shovel and dug in the back yard. The link I provided earlier states an indentation was found behind the pool where someone had dug.

I have a question about the"work purse" .

Amy's resume was in it - Amy testified that she e-mailed it to ICA -
but ICA had no job at Universal so she couldn't take it to anyone.
soooo
why in the world did she bother to print out copies? :waitasec:

Hmmmm - identity theft, just in case the bolt to CA ever became feasible?

wonder when the "Home Depot" tape will be shown, and what was purchased?? This is driving me nuts!!

I've been thinking about this too. In an interview I saw recently, someone mentioned (either ICA, LA or CA I think) that she had just opened a bank account I believe at BofA. Gosh, I wish I could remember.

LOL... Sorry I should have been clearer. Yes you predicted the drowning part but not the part where George assisted/molested/covered up then Kronk obtaining Caylee somehow and putting her at Suburban drive sometime later.

"Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member