2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am tagging out for the rest of GB's evidence testimony . . . see MomBomb and Chiquita's posts

A very special thank you for all you do!! Chiquita and Mombomb too! :heartbeat:

I can't remember...Did Cindy admit to putting the dryer sheets in the car?

Would it really still have an odor after all this time?

big box, trunk liner, spare tire cover! cut from trunk, now in 3 pieces

When disection of motorized vehicle for evidence that car was dismantled part by part

that trunk liner was perhaps removed after the rear quarter panels as that auto was dismantled so meticulously so as to determine if it was without a doubt a SUNFIRE and not a V12 Silver Cloud. . .who said squirrels? Well, if there were cockroaches in the carburator-they found it---not what the focus of the dissection----you smeelllll it, start ther.

further transmission is only with permission of me

Betcha she got up to SEE the evidence better!....and yes, it is her right to do that! BUT the guards are probably on her like white on rice!

ICA is WHITE AS A GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

LDB: gives a list of several more pieces of evidence.

HHJP: witness may stand down. make sure she faces the court reporter so she can hear.

LDB: here are four evidence items associated with this box. Can you first take a look at the tire package as something you have had contact with in the past?

Yes, I recognize the package. Labels that I collected at the time. It is the identification of the OCSO tag number was collected July 17th 2008 from the interior of the trunk which is tag number and the description of inside inside left trunk liner and spare tire section of the liner.

LDB: the trunk liner once removed from trunk?

yes

LDB: had to cut?

yes, to collect evidence but the left side the right and the left and the center I did not cut just removed...left right center...which is three pieces.

LDB: may witness resume his seat?

HHJP: witness may

LDB: may I have a moment?

Dear Inv.Bloise,
I know it is your job, but thank you for being so thorough on behalf of our Angel.
Bless You.
-Team Caylee.

please help me with this,

but JB's opening did not exclude the possibility that the body could have been in the trunk, did it?

i mean, if bad daddy is running the cover up, maybe HE placed it there or ordered ICA to place it there. and made her drive around with it in there.

(i know how crazy it sounds---whats that got to do with anything JB alleges)

I'm asking.

No, I don't believe JB ever said what happened to Caylee's body after she was found to have supposedly drowned. He seemed to leave that open to interpretation or hinted at explaining this later through Kronk.

OH wow! I almost choked on my spit!!!! They're opening the box!!!!!!!

HLN talking about FBI analyst who took photos of the trunk liner seeing outline of child in fetal position.

i get it. you love. thats it. :heartbeat:

Short story that should give a little perspective to what we're seeing from ICA while they discuss her dead daughters hair.

I had a huge lab/shepard mix dog, Dakota. I loved him dearly (and still do). He wasn't quite 10 years old. We had to put him down 3 months ago on the 12th. I was crushed. He had cancer all throughout his body. I used my suv to transport him to the hospital when he first showed signs that night of having something wrong. My husband and I had to lift him in the car no small feat (he was 94 pounds)

4 weeks after we put Dakota down I had to get something in the back portion of my suv that we used to transport my sweet baby Dakota on his very last car ride to the ER. When I opened my car to see his sweet hair all over my car I lost my ****. Completely. And totally. I broke down in the middle of my drive way.

Folks, that was just my beloved pooch. How can ICA sit there and not loose her **** at the mere mention of her dead daughters hair????? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly