2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents: Fortunately, before CLOTH or FABRIC type evidence is placed in storage, it is DRIED. That essentially takes away the "loving" environment of the bacteria & fungi who embedded themselves within the sample that was saturated with decomposition fluid. Those "critters" die off but the residue aroma may continue to remain but NOW of a lower concentration.:rocker:

Forgot to add: this evidence was NOT contained in a hermetically SEALED environmental chamber, this material has experienced air exchange since 2008!

"we" will smell something? Not to LOL at such a serious topic, but the wftv commentators aren't in the courtroom are they?

correct me if I am wrong but did they enter in the center of the liner??

and I do think Casey is swallowing back some sort of emotion right now. It is probably fear for herself with all this all up in her face for a moment....but every so often she has to swallow hard or shake something off...tho she did just smirk and then get real wide eyed.

I don't think the stained part has been shown yet. Maybe it is still in a bag, or elsewhere. I was not paying attention to the calling of do you recognizes.

WTH is Baez doing dancing around the thing? It's distracting. MO

I think when you get close to it that it still smells. When ICA's atty walks over I think they told her of such. She's gotten even more white if that's possible.

Not much reaction out of George and Cindy

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:02 PM

Whomever made the comments about wearing gloves handling evidence, Bloise is wearing a pair of clear gloves.

No, I don't believe JB ever said what happened to Caylee's body after she was found to have supposedly drowned. He seemed to leave that open to interpretation or hinted at explaining this later through Kronk.

that is my understanding. unfortunately. if he is smart he can dilute this testimony. just admit there was "a damn body in the car."

otherwise.

they are sunk.

The look KC just gave JB was as if she was saying.........."you didn't tell me they had evidence from my car!"

I thought she was looking at him as if she was wondering if JB smelled anything.

HLN just said SA wants to open the sealed can to pass to juror's to smell.

So far... No appearance by the cans that were brought up during jury selection, that contain pieces from the trunk. What the state might call "smelly cans," if you will.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:58 PM

WAIT, WHAT?? They are there.

These are trunk liners, not the death odor cans. The cutouts of that carpet are in the cans. Judge has yet to rule on cans. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:57 PM

Aren't the odor cans, pieces of the liner sealed in a can?

I know it's going fast but I can't watch! How has it been going since lunch? Plodding? Any aha moments with the forensics?

The presence of Caylee Marie Anthony is in the court room. Evidence is there that will tell Caylee's story about what happened to her and who did this. Bless Caylee's soul.

It appears that exhibit IO they are looking for. LDB asked asked for it several times. State and Court Clerks looking for it.

The smelliest pieces have been preserved in the sealed cans.

Rut Roh! I think they are having to talk ICA out of a minor melt down. First the attorney whos name I do not know was talking to her "back and forth" and now CM has put his hand on Casey's shoulder. :yuck:

She is demanding a mistrial...if not...she wants her acquittal now!! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member