2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 man in corner not watching and looks like she's not buying this
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:25 AM

bobkealing bob kealing
by AmandaOberWESH
#CaseyAnthony Several jurors noted Casey's comment about George being great Dad and Grandfather.
1 minute ago

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony That had to be a big deal for the jury, to hear Casey so easily tell her dad how wonderful he's been to her

Maybe ICA feels that way because of how much he is covering everything up for her? :banghead:

It is killing me to hear the desperation in Cindy's voice :sad:

Maybe they think it makes her look good, speaking so lovingly to her family, even though they abuse her horribly.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 man in corner not watching and looks like she's not buying this

"In my gut I know she's still okay. I can feel it mom."

She KNEW at this point, by the DT's own admission.

Evil personified. :cow:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The last juror (alternate) looked right at #CaseyAnthony when she told her parents they are "the best" and "are great" -fell

She's the crisis counselor? If so, she will surely recognize that CINDY is the one who has been traumatized, not Casey.

"I'm going to be the crazy over-protective mom at that point, but it will be well deserved, well warranted."

Who talks like that??

Even when they are talking about Casey's grandfather's health issues, she's like "uh-huh, uh-huh could we get back to talking about me??"

And to hear Cindy so grieving, so distressed, and Casey doing this fake supportive think "you need to take care of yourself - we're going to get our little girl back..." It's SICK.

Tink

Not really I have heard it theorized that Abuse victims often identify and feel close to their abusers.

I imagine there is a parallel to Stockholm's Syndrome.

I think this is pure Stockholm syndrome - ICA is the abuser here, she's the one that wore her parents down to acceptance

ICA me thinks where you are going YOU WILL NEVER see your innocent 2 1/2 year old there.

WOW I don't know, man KC looks as though she's thinking "who are these people"??? Like she doesn't reconize them or herself.
I just got up and got real close to the big screen to watch her (ICA) face - I read contempt and disgust. She is just so "over all this".

It also blows my mind how she can keep up with all these lies. She seems to always keep everything straight- she never slips up!

They say that one thing to look for in a person that knows their child is dead is that they will talk about them like they are gone- she used to do this, used to do that. Casey never does that. She talks about Caylee like she's still alive.

She's slipped up a couple of times.

Yesterday she said something along the lines of "you were the best grandparents."

Ca--shes not going to hurt Caylee is she??? <sobbing> heartbreaking!!!
I am going to be the crazy overprotective mommy after we get Caylee back!! I wont ever let her out of my sight....

"We're gonna get out little girl back and she'll be "just as she was".

Just as she was? Does she mean the flesh will go back on the bones and the soul will return to the body? Is she delusional, hoping, blowing smoke?

Casey was expecting her parents at this time to find the money to bail her out. That was why she was so uncharacteristically "loving" and flattering them. She wanted out of there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight