2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
by stevehelling
#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 man in corner not watching and looks like she's not buying this

Morning all!!! I overslept :( I assume I missed the tantrum???

Really isn't is amazing how we all know the facts of this case but STILL it's so amazing to hear the lies lies lies... I must say to myself 500 times a day " My God she is a liar" I'm 2 years into this case and still sitting here with my jaw dropped thinking OMG she is something else...
You just can't make this stuff up.

(also she sure uses the word "I" a lot...

"You guys are on the right side"

Is there a WRONG side when there's a missing baby????

She's going to be the same "overprotective Mom" when she gets Caylee back.

Spin. Spin. Spin. Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

I think CA knows by now that her tears were fake.. just another soap opera performance from ICA. CA starts to push for answers and ICA will get irritated with her...

"In my gut I know she's still okay. I can feel it mom."

She KNEW at this point, by the DT's own admission.

Evil personified. :cow:

Yes, but according to the DT George also knew. I wonder what the jury is thinking.

I think this is pure Stockholm syndrome - ICA is the abuser here, she's the one that wore her parents down to acceptance

A thank you was not enough. Another perfectly stated post. . .:rocker:

She will always be our baby. The opportunity to grow and live was taken away by Casey.

So extremely cruel of Casey to keep assuring her parents on the video that Caylee is coming home, when by current admission & defense opening statements, she knew Caylee was dead.

No way the jury will look kindly on that.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some jurors are taking notes during this video. #CaseyAnthony -fell

How can the A's listen to this inane, ridiculous, self-centered drivel while their granddaughter is missing? I would be beating on the glass trying to strangle ICA with my bare hands.

In jail and no time to write...anything...absolutely anything to keep from talking about Caylee!

I keep thinking of how GA and CA must feel right now. Knowing what they know now. How so deeply hurt they must be :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke