2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have limited time" -- ICA, referencing why she didn't write to her parents.

I guess it's hard to write between napping, reading and eating. :waitasec:

She had nothing to say!

@VinniePolitan so if as according to JB she has to lie b/c of abuse.... How do they explain that what she is saying NOW is true
4 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan
@elizabwhite they can't and that is a HUGE problem

Wow, casey was saying ..."I been thinking about work, schedules, things I can do to help....and CA says....You don't have to work, just take care of Caylee....Wham-Bam....that says to me....shes told casey all that all along , taking care of Caylee was her job, and she wasn't expected to work...hummmm

"We're gonna get out little girl back and she'll be "just as she was".

Just as she was? Does she mean the flesh will go back on the bones and the soul will return to the body? Is she delusional, hoping, blowing smoke?

"just as she was" is her talking about HER, coming back and being Caylee. She was jealous of Caylee I think and wants to be her.

I think this is pure Stockholm syndrome - ICA is the abuser here, she's the one that wore her parents down to acceptance

Yes, I have always suspected it but here it is in our face to witness - who ever suspected it was this bad......

This just seems so cruel!!! She keeps saying that everything is going to be okay and that they will get "our little girl" back, etc. etc. Her poor parents. No wonder they were so messed up for such a long time. They were in so much denial and truly wanted Caylee back and wanted so bad to believe ICA. I cannot even imagine how I would react given the same situation. It's a wonder that both of them still can function and live day to day. Poor people.

"I can't even wipe myself." Maybe that woman that interupted the court proceedings was right and they don't have toilet paper in the jails.
:)

In my gut I know she is okay - are you hearing this - jury? She's going to be just the way she was....

Hope they caught that little statement, it is extremely revealing in my opinion.

I am trying to be a model sleuther but the patronizing, self-serving, selfish, ridiculous protective-mommy persona is making me ill. I am thinking more and more that the DT really dropped the ball because an insanity defense would have been a slam dunk....I'm disgusted hearing the my, me, our family dialog!

I wonder if Cupcake will be a witness today. (Morning Everybody~)

Courtroom KC looks like she's about to throw Krystal Carrington into the swimming pool.

Clean barf off my computer screen watching #caseyanthony.
4 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@stevehelling
Steve Helling
@mmillertexas a couple of jurors look the same way.

She just said that she gave a note to JB to give to her mom - and her mom said she got it. That is against the rules in jail, isn't it?

Wasn't there a slap down on JB for his behavior at the jail?

Can he be censored over this?

I remember when this video first came out that I couldn't believe what she was saying but I was also shocked that her parents were buying all the carp!

moo

How can the A's listen to this inane, ridiculous, self-centered drivel while their granddaughter is missing? I would be beating on the glass trying to strangle ICA with my bare hands.

Any mother of a missing child would be desperate to talk to any visitor, ask questions, get the word out, but ICA declines all visitors, doesn't want to talk to them. She can't keep up this phoney emotion all day, doesn't have time or energy...

She's the strongest she's ever been. She thinks of her parents and it makes it okay.

"Dad is the quiet reserved one, we all know this"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member