2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's as nutty as Casey is. He "loves" his family? Me thinks not.

Why does no one refer to Caylee by her name? That little girl? My grand daughter? :banghead:

I've seen a lot of people talk about this. I don't understand what the problem is? I love my daughter immensely, but I don't always refer to her by name when I'm talking to people.

I've used, "my daughter", "my little girl", "that girl," etc. a multitude of times. Guess I never knew I was a bad person because of it?

According to JB BOTH George and ICA know that Caylee is dead at this point. Would they really go on and on about finding Caylee and bringing her home. It make no sense at all.

Whenever they talk about Caylee----KC's face tightens, like she's annoyed.
Also she makes an annoyed face when it's mentioned that others have been interviewed or on television...anyone else notice?

You know, it's interesting that GA just talked about the media releasing snippets of the videos and so people don't get the full picture, because "They can't put 45 minutes out there". But they can now, so it's hard for her to argue that whole "misconshtrue" thing still.

Recess, and then the last video (the one with the hissy fit, no?)

recess time, then the last video..hopefully it's the tantrum vid..

GA wanted to take Caylee for a walk in the wagon. I'd be willing to bet that the only time she EVER went for walks with the wagon, is when CA or GA took her! :banghead:

Next video is 45 minutes, last one. (Does that mean last one for today?)

Just got my first shot of Baez through all of this - he still has that silly smirk on his face!

Recess until 10:45 AM EDT

"Jo Jo Swim???"

This could be one of the things that the DT got the drowning accident idea from.

And one reason why they wanted these jailtapes in, even though they look bad. They've got things in there that they're going to twist.

JB could NEVER have reviewed these tapes, NEVER.......How Inept as an Attorney

And... the moment the jury is out of the room ICA regains her composure. It's a miracle, I tell ya! Grrrr...

Nurse doesn't want anyone to get their finger slammed in the door.. so get ready to move over to the sidebar.. door is closing very soon

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138668"]2011.06.03 SIDEBAR THREAD (Trial Day Nine) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Bill Schaeffer saying he can't believe JB or CM saw the tapes before the opening.

I am off to pour our mods some stiff drinks, I get the feeling some much deserved TO's are going to be handed out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7