2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point can Jose declare himself unable to continue trial by reason of insanity?

Cindy crying, telling ICA that at least she knows ICA is safe and where she's at. That Caylee is missing. ICA rolls her eyes and tsks.

anytime they ask about clues for Caylee.. she get's angry.. it's crazy

She didn't want her family broken apart because if they were they wouldn't lie and defend her anymore. Simple as that.

She couldn't have studied the Bible that hard, otherwise she would have focused on Revelations.

All for 'the show' or in ICA's case the camera and to continue the manipulate her parents.

I, I, I, I, I.....................................:banghead:

#CaseyAnthony Casey crying in courtroom. She definately tends to cry when she sees herself crying on video
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:28 AM

she said earlier that she doesn't know anything that's going on, now she says she knows everything people are saying

ICA "Deliberated" on which family member she would see. :rolleyes:

Did you catch that, jurors, while you're spending 6-8 weeks away from your families?

Every time they play these tapes they should have a video on loop of Caylee or a slide show of pictures in the courtroom.
vmvja9.jpg

Caylee grabbed me from the moment I first saw her pictures from when she was around 1 year old because she reminded me so much of my daughter, Livy. Livy just walked up and asked who she was and if she could go play with her and I almost lost it. It's been 3 years and I never knew her. The fact that KC was so happy at the parties and sent everyone on this goose chase and appears so completely selfish in these videos will sink her for sure. She may just get the death penalty after all.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Casey crying in courtroom. She definately tends to cry when she sees herself crying on video

It is so sick of her to continue to lie to her parents. Passing messages to the media about Caylee's safe return, how she just wants her baby back. No crying when she talks about Caylee, but waterworks come when talking about personal freedom. "This is one of the main reasons I wanted dad" Whenever she talks about the order of the family, it goes George, Lee, Cindy, and maaaybe if we are lucky, Caylee. I bet she (Casey) had a strong feeling that George would leave the house and Cindy in a divorce/separation, and then Caylee would be with Cindy all the time. Maybe they asked her to start keeping regular hours soon? So Cindy could spent more time up North, and George could work that new job.?

CA: "At least I know you're okay. I don't know about Caylee. That's what makes it so hard every day."

WOW!

Yeah and ICA's reaction is irritation and condescension.

IMO, KC is fascinated with her own image. I would bet that she is/was fascinated with seeing her image and name in the news. That is why we are not seeing as much fidgeting, etc while the vids play. :cow:

I think the girl is crazy! How can she sit there and watch herself tell lies like this and see what has happened to her family.

I don't know if it's good that they took notes about "started fixing it the day she disappeared" thing... I think the defense plotted things around statements like that.

Such a minor statement but could be misinterpreted by the DT as thinking they could use it.

As the video shows conversations about Caylee's bday #CaseyAnthony in court starts to cry.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:29 AM

So they can't give her a Bible, but they can pass secret notes????

If true you're giving her credit for being a good actress with her emotions, I don't think she is a good one. I think she has removed herself from certain situations, either on purpose or not. That allows her to see things from the outside looking in.
She has no emotions except for herself. She doesn't need to remove herself because she truly doesn't care.

Watching this now is amazing knowing what we know. Don't ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969