2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo she is so strange I would't be surprised as she is watching herself on video talking she leans over and whispers "I didn't say that".

#CaseyAnthony: Doesn't trust the Sheriff's Office.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 11:32 AM

Well duuuuh, of course not...they don't believe her BS and will call her out on it..

ICA's reaction to CA saying 'we know you're safe where you are, but we don't know where Caylee is' (paraphrased)

Attachments

• we know ur safe.png
    we know ur safe.png
    241 KB · Views: 97
by now I think the jury has figured out that at the time of the video JB knew he was defending a murderer - and NOT a someone who's child has been kidnapped.

This pains me to hear ICA talk of how she felt on Caylee's birthday! I am willing to bet ICA didnt shed ONE SINGLE TEAR for Caylee on her 3rd birthday!! I lost my daughter 19 months ago, and I can tell you that I barely survived her birthday!! Cold-hearted and piteful b*tch!!

((((Laynee))))

This pains me to hear ICA talk of how she felt on Caylee's birthday! I am willing to bet ICA didnt shed ONE SINGLE TEAR for Caylee on her 3rd birthday!! I lost my daughter 19 months ago, and I can tell you that I barely survived her birthday!! Cold-hearted and piteful b*tch!!

Laynee..... Huge Hugs...... (((((((( LAYNEE ))))))))

YOU ARE LOVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the Lord said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?"
"I know not," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"
Then He said, "What have you done? Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the ground! So now you are cursed [with alienation].

Thank you ....it give me chills!

It's ALL about Casey! I, I, I, I... Me, me, me, me... Makes my blood boil!

Casey's Eyebrows raised and nodded in agreement when she was watching herself say "if it's coming from the sherffs dept I don't trust anything they say"

My opinions she's still very angry at the police.

CFNews13Casey

As the video shows conversations about Caylee's bday #CaseyAnthony in court starts to cry.
2 minutes ago
via Twitter for iPad

InSession

#CaseyAnthony and her mother Cindy both cry on this last jailhouse video.
3 minutes ago via web

CFNews13Casey

Jurors take notes when #CaseyAnthony says she chooses George bc they've had a broken relationship. Says starting fix it "day this started"
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

KC just shook her head yes after she said in the tape that she doesn't trust a single word from LE. Amazing she thinks her position on this topic could possibly be advanced by a persuasive acknowledgement from her. She's in the twilight zone.

#CaseyAnthony Theoretically, defense could claim George wants to meet privately with Casey to get their stories straight. Theoretically...
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:33 AM

boo hiss....but thanks Amanda Ober

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is as riveted as the jury is watching her visits with parents.. But looks hard.. Cold.. Serious as she listens to lies

IIRC she was disconnected from George, because of his loosing money, gambling, his being tough on her and being emasculated in that family.

AND the cop in George was on to her lies and deception. :wink:

KC is either truly nuts or she has been programmed by her father and is now realizing it.
She looks almost dead inside now while viewing these visits from her parents.

She nodded when she said on tape "she doesn't trust the sheriff's department." Well I guess not, they make you accountable for your actions.

KC telling her parents she still knows Caylee is coming home.

I wonder if in her sick way, she meant that her body would be coming home, because often there is a grain of truth in what they say, and she wanted to be there for her funeral, as that would be the perfect time where she would gain so much sympathy from people, and that is what she wanted and be the center of attention, just a thought!

So much concern for her drowned little darling...

Yeah, that is just another nail in the DTs coffin. After these, no one in their right mind is going to buy the DTs theories. I think the SA was brilliant to stay the course and not turn to attack the DTs theories. They have completely dismantled the DT theory with ICAs own words and actions.

If George was in on a conspiracy to cover up Caylee's death, there is nooooo way he would be urging KC to contact the sheriff about a visit. He would want her to remain mum. Another tactical loss for the defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member