2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the link to the casey cam that is JUST the casey cam??

OMG, JB trying to twist caselaw again, sorry no Amendments if improper use of case

I think she's trying to find Tony's number.

lolz.gif

OMG! What if JB ran out, because he forgot a file again? He just came back with some papers! :laughcry:

I was wondering if he left to call one of his 'forensic experts' :floorlaugh: like LKB whimpering for help.

I thought they were going to discuss GA's medical records?

I thought they were going to discuss GA's medical records?

I guess that we are not. I could not figure out how that could be allowed in legally anyway. Anyone know what is going on with that?

I didn't see how they could discuss (or even OBTAIN, for that matter) GA's medical records, given HIPPA laws.

ETA: perhaps a defendant, but certainly not anyone else (GA is just a witness!)

Uggghhhh....JB is HARD to watch at times.

Yes it is. I am sad to say I do not think I can tolerate watching JB cross examine Dr. Vass (again). I want to hear all of Dr. Vass' testimony, but I just can't go there.

Tulessa,

Judge Perry did say yesterday it was canceled but someone on here thought it was to be heard at the end of today so were a little confused about it. Looks like the DT dropped it though.

I guess that we are not. I could not figure out how that could be allowed in legally anyway. Anyone know what is going on with that?

I am so hoping that HHJP put his stamp of disapproval on it.

Shes looking for a new attorney!

I thought maybe she was watching a video of JB outside the courthouse yesterday, surrounded by his fans, smiling as he posed for pictures with a female on each arm.

But that was obviously not what she was seeing because her hair didn't stand straight up on end and her head didn't start spinning around on her shoulders.

Darn.

I must have missed the whole garbage vs trash debacle yesterday.

I caught the same thing regarding the whole "trash/garbage" thing. The witness made the distinction as if he'd been present when it took place the day before. He's not supposed to know what's being said when he's not in the courtroom. I noticed it right away, because I had a convo with my dd yesterday about whey they would make a distinction (subtlety -- trash sounds cleaner than garbage imo).

Judge Perry's other matter on Monday morning (prior to ICA court) is in reference to convicted death row inmate Lionel Miller. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member