2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! I want chili for breakfast.....

I used to get Chili and Pancakes at 4:00 AM after playing a late nite gig... Waitress alwaws looked at me like I was NUTZ ..... LOL !!!!

I'm sorry all but I'm new here . . . I don't understand the jocularity in a case concerning a murdered 2y/o. Particularly humor equating pizza with the odor of this young child's decomposing body.
Perhaps I need a different venue to follow the trial ?

RespectfullyQuoted downport

Just to clarify, whom are you speaking of? TIA.

anyone know why or what happened with LP???? He was on JVM (couldn't stand watching some of the atty's on--so changed chanels)----there was somethng that happened that he was issued legal papers?

It is my understanding that Mr. Lippman slapped him with a "cease and desist" order.

Having watched the trunk liner emerge from a box yesterday, I got to wondering about the sample that is preserved in a tin and whether the jury will be allowed to sniff it.

The legalities aside, it would be cruel (and nausea inducing) to just put it under ones nose and inhale.......BUT

What if the SA just had a witness remove it from the tin as part of their testimony (like the trunk liner), I'm sure that enough of the aroma would reach the jury to stimulate their sense of smell, and the EWWWWWWW will have made an impression.

Please don't do it before lunch tho. The end of the day so that everyone can escape soon after would be better.

Okay, that my strategy for the smell - good job I'm not a lawyer huh?

I just had my pizza slice tested, and that doesn't look like a mushroom - are there any squirrels AWOL in your area...lol

I can't reveal what my tests showed, but you will be shocked - in 3 years or so.

Morning all, getting out my 'silly' ready for the serious business of trial.

When you finally get your day (some three years down the road) will we all understand in the first 20 seconds, too? :silly:

:greetings: downport

I am also confused, so I cannot answer your question regarding one of Casey's "friends" riding in the pontiac sunfire.

Sorry to not have the answer, I would go look it up or find out more but the trial is about to start. :) Try this thread: Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone might be busy for a while but you should get your answer by asking in that thread, or by the time I am done with this...a WS might have answered your question. :winko:

:peace:

It was BEFORE...Jean C keeps misreporting it

It is my understanding that Mr. Lippman slapped him with a "cease and desist" order.

BUT WHY? He really hasn't said anything all that bad----no one really listens to him--do they??????

Moorning Peeps! I'm going to stick to coffee this morning. I really hope that cool FBI agent testifies about the hair banding today

If this worked - I've attached a pizza I promised Softail and A_News_Junkie the other day ...

Attachments

• phone 160.jpg
    phone 160.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 6
Did anyone have problems with the wdbo site yesterday? It was cutting in and out for me yesterday. That's been my favorite site for watching the trial so far.

I think the hair banding expert is taking the stand today. LDB said she anticipated she will be on the stand for 4 hours

Oh excellent, I like the way Karen Lowe testifies after seeing her in the Frye hearings.

How did it end yesterday with the CSI??????

Did anyone have problems with the wdbo site yesterday? It was cutting in and out for me yesterday. That's been my favorite site for watching the trial so far.

It has done that all week. Almost all have even CNN, I switched to myfoxorlando.com. I don't like that you need a separate screen for KC cam, but it does not cut out or time out or have lack of sound, etc...

I'm sorry all but I'm new here . . . I don't understand the jocularity in a case concerning a murdered 2y/o. Particularly humor equating pizza with the odor of this young child's decomposing body.

downport, it was the DT and CA that has equated rotting pizza (and now velveta cheese) to human decomposition. So it is all to make fun of that. Welcome to websleuths :seeya:

Having watched the trunk liner emerge from a box yesterday, I got to wondering about the sample that is preserved in a tin and whether the jury will be allowed to sniff it.

The legalities aside, it would be cruel (and nausea inducing) to just put it under ones nose and inhale.......BUT

What if the SA just had a witness remove it from the tin as part of their testimony (like the trunk liner), I'm sure that enough of the aroma would reach the jury to stimulate their sense of smell, and the EWWWWWWW will have made an impression.

Please don't do it before lunch tho. The end of the day so that everyone can escape soon after would be better.

Okay, that my strategy for the smell - good job I'm not a lawyer huh?

Yesterday in the trial thread a couple of us were wishing that they would bring the dogs Gerus (and I forgot the other's name) in for a "live" demonstration using the samples... Well we can dream, can't we....

downport - we are not joking about Caylee's decomposing body - it's more to do with Cindy claiming it was pizza in the trunk.

We've been following this case for three years, day in and day out. If we did not take advantage of the down time to help lighten the mood, we would all be quite mad by now.

Please feel free to join us if you would like to and welcome.

It's an extremely disturbing case with horrific details - no doubt! I believe you'll find that everyone here takes the brutal murder of a beautiful young child by her own mother VERY seriously.

At the same time, we all need a little levity from time to time in order to release the stress of such horrors. The moderators here do an awesome job of keeping things under control and in their proper place.

That said, I hope you'll stick around. It's a great group of caring individuals.

Good morning all:seeya:

I'm still catching up on the trial. I'm into yesterday now. After listening to and watching ICA talk so much (in the police interview plus jail visits), I am sick of the following words/phrases that she seems to love: of course, absolutely, I know, actually.

Everyone has their crutch words. I guess those are hers. I do suspect that, most of the time, when she uses the word "actually" it means she is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1