2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a lot of the talking heads on TV are saying "this is all circumstancial" but so was Scott Peterson's case.

There was no blood, no DNA of Laci's near the pool, nor in his truck or boat. His lies did him in via Amber Frey, just as ICA's lies will do her in (IMO).

The most they had on Scott was the gas receipt on the way to the Bay & the ticket at the marina.

He wasn't a rocket scientist either & he left NOTHING as far as clues.

... and one single hair, IIRC.

You know, a lot of the talking heads on TV are saying "this is all circumstancial" but so was Scott Peterson's case.

There was no blood, no DNA of Laci's near the pool, nor in his truck or boat. His lies did him in via Amber Frey, just as ICA's lies will do her in (IMO).

The most they had on Scott was the gas receipt on the way to the Bay & the ticket at the marina.

He wasn't a rocket scientist either & he left NOTHING as far as clues.
LOL. I beg to differ as the LP case was the last case I followed as closely as I have this one. There was a mountain of circumstantial evidence just as there is here. There was so much circumstantial evidence in fact, that he was convicted without a determined cause of death! Imagine! The only difference with her case was that the family did not insert themselves nearly as much. Sure, his parents stuck up for him (and still do) but they didn't get their hands dirty messing around with evidence and public perception. Here we have mother, father, brother inserting themselves in a manner that I don't believe any other case in US history has ever seen!

moo

HHBP has yet to level his "com-up-ings" at the time of which eventually a precise case law will be cited and I just hope I have the volume on high so I will hear that. Since prior cases the microforensics has truly become ; perhaps for scientific simplicity-when talking about what band or ring of mRNA->the testimony from the gentleman with many years in Philadelphia and now onboard in Orange county definitely preserved evidence pristinely-so, each case is different. Because ♥ ♥ Caylee ♥ ♥ remains were found we have yet to hear if/when any evidence of remaining bone marrow which will be pivotal perhaps

{just an unbiased opinion and is posted for my WS friend and pals. No portion may be electronically retransmitted, xeroxed or mass mailed without permission of me/myself/and I. I am one integrated person.}

Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
After JA's description of what Caylee may have seen/endured prior to death,I'm hoping he gives the closing argument.
Someone transcribed it in a post recently,but it's worth searching for.ICA cries,"make him stop" and rubs at her wrists when he describes Caylee being held down.
He does not lack passion.

ETA: it was during a hearing,not the trial.Don't want to confuse.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Motions Hearing 12/11/09 - 17‬‏
Casey Anthony Motions Hearing 12/11/09 – 17

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said:
“Caylee almost 3 when she died with duct tape over her nose and her mouth [KC says "make him stop" ... Lyon says "I can't] any child of that age should have the ability to remove the duct tape covering her airway and preventing her from breathing And the evidence in this case would indicate that Caylee was in not average, above average in that regard. A juror might conclude then that she must have been restrained either chemically or physically. If chemically restrained, her killer prepared some substance in advance that would render her physically unable to resist, administered the substance, awaited it’s affect, and then methodically applied 3 pieces of duct tape to completely cut off the flow of air from her mouth or her nose, and let nature take its course. At least Caylee wouldn’t have had any fear. How the jurors apply those facts to the law the court will give them. If she was physically restrained her killer would have had to restrained her arms by some means, applying the duct tape while she was conscience As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied, first one piece, then 2 then 3 so that no breath was possible. Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her. Did she try to resist. Could her killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied. These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case. One thing we do know is this – if you’ve gotten to this stage, those same jurors have already decided that the face that Caylee Anthony saw on those final moments of her life was her mother’s face. Anyone who contends that no juror could find that these conclusions call for a sentence of death is only fooling themselves.”

:tyou: TY all for these posts. I have not followed this case anywhere near as closely as everyone here has but I've pulled a couple all-nighters to try and catch up (lol...as best I can).

As I watched this video something kept nagging at me, so I watched it again, and again, and again. Finally, it hit me (OK...I'm tired and a little slow tonight). When JA mentions the restraining options at about 2:32 (BBM above) ICA immediately looks up (her head doesn't "jerk" up, but it definitely caught her attention) and her eyes are crystal clear. No tears. Not even fake ones...yet (they came right after JB whispered in her ear), and the expression on her face is all telling. I believe, even in ICA's little world, that she suspected her charade was over.

I have several more thoughts I'd like to post about but this isn't the right place. I'll keep catching up and post where appropriate. Just so ALL of you know, I think...

:yourock:

I wonder who's job assignment it was to review these tapes? :waitasec:

I'm guessing they asked Casey Anthony, Junior Lawyer Extrordinaire, to give them a synopsis of what transpired in those visits. She probably told them a touching tale of begging her family to find Caylee.

I don't want to give too much other than my unbiased opinion of what I have listened to. Fact is the case of how it was done will direct HHBP to whomsoever did it to ♥ ♥ Caylee♥ ♥ . The micro- exam will turn up a clue based upon - Bloise Y6.3.2011 was spectacular unwavering to barbs by JB as a CSI and Lowe Quantico-FBI this morning was a pristine witness. Try as JB might to imagineotherwise, Lowe was qualified and hase a curriculum vitae beyond reproach. I do not believe the District Attorney has presented the case in chief. Perhaps not comparing it to 'bombshells' as the mass media would-the facts and just the fact will bring the person or persons responsible to the spotlight. Jailhouse queries are no match to what happens when generous working people give charity to find a missing person--there will be much more grief to hear and I pray I can just listen . not going to be bumpy-beyond gruesome perhaps

[my unbiased opinion is not for anyone else than my WS friend and pals

it is all about ♥ ♥ Caylee♥♥

I think we all know her guilt.. but is anyone else struggling that someone as inexperienced as ICA didn't leave more physical evidence? Or do we just not know of it yet?

We have George and Cindy to thank for the cleanup, they washed everything that smelled of decomp, cleaned the trunk, but even they missed stuff thankfully.

*closing shop*

goodnightsmilie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members