2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

Hairs left out in the elements likely would have undergone changes associated with that. Insects could likely have destroyed the soft end portions of the root, also.

Not sure if this was brought up yesterday.

Did anyone see the clip I think it was either HLN of JVM or NG where JB was taking pictures outside of court house after trial yesterday with a (2) girls/young ladys.

His arrogance reminds me of Scott Peterson lawyer MG.

IF JB told HHJP that he was wrong for sustaining an objection, they may be back in chambers with HHJP dealing out a contempt charge and sentencing JB!

He may be going to the MAC to withdraw some funds :floorlaugh:

IF JB told HHJP that he was wrong for sustaining an objection, they may be back in chambers with HHJP dealing out a contempt charge and sentencing JB!

smileyvault-happyyes.gif
that would be great!

did anyone see Casey using the laptop before the cut the video?

I've been watching the trial by video at night so don't know if she's been doing that all week.

She was logging in on myspace real quick. :crazy:

Bill S. : "Defense appears to be Schizophrenic."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

totally agree! stick to a story...they were insinuating that GA had keys to the pontiac and they have KC saying that her dad had the car and hit a squirrel :banghead:

Bill S. - I'll be surprised if JB is up to the task of doing the cross. Good lawyers know when to make a point and then stop, and sit down. I don't think Mr. Baez has learned that yet.

:lol:

Bill Sheaffer talking to Kathi Belich
"the defense is schizophrenic"

I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

:twocents: The term "perfect match" won't be used but the terms "consistent with, similar to, exhibiting the same microscopic features as" CAN & WILL be used.

Can someone direct me to the bloodymarys? tia

But Baez ran out the front door of the court - very perplexing.

I knew Baez was going to try all sorts of nonsense today.

Yes - the one in the trunk had the band - the hair(s) on the tape did not

As USARDOG said in the thread - tape went on when she was alive - and that's M U R D E R 1

BigFatMommyDog :blowkiss:
BBM

I enjoy all of your posts MommyDog. :takeabow:

Please explain this "slower" for me! It went past my head. TIA.

Baez is fuming! He went into the sidebar with his arms tightly crossed and his shoulders hunched. He came out looking ready to explode. He kept giving HHJP a look, then he tore out of the courtroom "like a bat out of Hell", as my mother would say.

His day didn't begin well with another law lesson from HHJP at 9 am. This can't be good for him. :gavel:

It was interesting also how close the guard stood to JB when he was glaring back at HHJP. Usually the guards stand nearer to ICA/

Saw LDB and JA whispering after JB zoomed out before his honor.

It sure looked like something was going on. I thought JB was supposed to wait for HHJP to leave the courtroom before he does. JB took off fast.

FGS, I'm about to throw an ICA fit here. I was trying to watch on HLN, but it's commercials with a little trial thrown in, so I finally get everything hooked up online just to watch them walk out in recess.

Anyone know why they broke so soon?

Which media outlet is carrying the camera focused on ICA? Orlando Sentinel and CNN are of the witness stand. TIA

My goodness they take a lot of breaks... if I were a juror I think I'd be somewhat p'd off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member