DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Good Mornin'
Breakfast00.jpg

I know I brought the waffles but I'm having pizza...:dance:
Thanks LMax!

:coffeews:

Good Morning Every One. HLN was reporting about yesterday's testimony regarding the trunk liner of the Pontiac Sunfire. They reported that a "FBI expert" may be testifying today.

It was very dramatic and emotional for me to see the trunk liner (pieces) pulled from that evidence box. It hit me hard that was the physical evidence of what happened to Caylee and it was being presented in court, presented in front of Casey.

Caylee Maire :heart:

What/who can we expect today guys?

I think the hair banding expert is taking the stand today. LDB said she anticipated she will be on the stand for 4 hours

I was watching NG last night---the defense attys there really came down hard onjb....not impressed with him at all--which was surprising---they even dinged his OS.....

Let me try this again...:giggle:
My idea of a perfect breakfast...
slice_pizza.jpg
coca_cola.jpg

The waffles look yummy! (and the pizza too, and I love cold leftover pizza!) I need some coffee though... :)

So what's going to be happening in court today....just more evidence being entered, like yesterday? Anyone know? Thanks!

I just had my pizza slice tested, and that doesn't look like a mushroom - are there any squirrels AWOL in your area...lol

I can't reveal what my tests showed, but you will be shocked - in 3 years or so.

Morning all, getting out my 'silly' ready for the serious business of trial.

Good morning everyone! It appears that the State is about half way through their CIC. No breakfast for me this morning, I've lost my appetite.

I have to leave at 9:30 but will be here in spirit. I watched LDB's opening statement again last night just to remind myself that the SA has things well under control. Keeping the faith! :seeya:

anyone know why or what happened with LP???? He was on JVM (couldn't stand watching some of the atty's on--so changed chanels)----there was somethng that happened that he was issued legal papers?

:wave: Good Mornin'
Breakfast00.jpg

Yumm I've been trying to stay on my west coast eating schedule, so once this trial is over I'm not waking up for breakfast at 5AM but Belgium waffles and pizza are too much temptation.

Delish.

Being that it's Saturday, Mimosas would be a great way to start the day too!

I think the hair banding expert is taking the stand today. LDB said she anticipated she will be on the stand for 4 hours

Is this some of the "junk science" Jb has been talking about? We learned how the hair was found, we will learn how this is determined, then we will be subject to an inept ""cross"".

Aren't you concerned that it will "smell like a damn dead body?" :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry all but I'm new here . . . I don't understand the jocularity in a case concerning a murdered 2y/o. Particularly humor equating pizza with the odor of this young child's decomposing body.
Perhaps I need a different venue to follow the trial ?

G'morning. Thank you all again for filling in the trial gaps for those of us who don't have uninterupted tv coverage.

I'm confused about something & if anyone can link me to the info or just fill me in I would greatly apreciate it. It concerns the smell -
one of the accused girlfriends testified that she was in the back of the sunbird with others around the 24th(?) & didn't smell anything, but I saw posts yesterday that said she was actually in the car before Caylee was murdered.
Which is it ?
Thanks

:greetings: downport

I am also confused, so I cannot answer your question regarding one of Casey's "friends" riding in the pontiac sunfire.

Sorry to not have the answer, I would go look it up or find out more but the trial is about to start. :) Try this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136539"]Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Everyone might be busy for a while but you should get your answer by asking in that thread, or by the time I am done with this...a WS might have answered your question. :winko:

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member