2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone see Casey using the laptop before the cut the video?

I've been watching the trial by video at night so don't know if she's been doing that all week.
Yes! I was just about to write about that-
Casey was hunched up over the computer, as soon as Baez left the courtroom. She had the sneakiest look on her face, too!

i am a little worried right now - the SA isn't selling this well enough for me...I get lost in the details and carefully chosen words. I hope they come back with some laymen's explanations.

Death band = dead person's hair in trunk.
No death band on tape on duct tape = live person wearing duct tape.

PLEASEEEEEE spell it out better SA !!

Yes - the one in the trunk had the band - the hair(s) on the tape did not

As USARDOG said in the thread - tape went on when she was alive - and that's M U R D E R 1

Yikes I got my fingers smacked in the door of the morning thread..ouch!!

I tried to post my thoughts on why no deathband on the duct tape hairs..

I think since the deathband is found on hairs noted between 2-15 days..maybe IF there was any deathbanding to be noted on Caylee..that due to the harsh elements, rain,water heat, etc..that IF any banding was there it had been detroyed...however the hair within the trunk was in a protected area thus the banding remained intact and attached??

:twocents:

i am a little worried right now - the SA isn't selling this well enough for me...I get lost in the details and carefully chosen words. I hope they come back with some laymen's explanations.

JA will wrap it up in very clear terms for the jury, don't worry about that!

The root banding WAS allowed in a trial in N.Y Costal.

Well there's never a perfect match, but a high probability and matching similarities, sure. I don't think the witness we just saw is a DNA-analyst though. She didn't go deep into Casey and Caylee being related because they share the same genes/DNA or anything like that. I think the prosuction's next witness, hopefully a DNA-analyst will talk more about hair-matching and such. If they were able to get decent samples (not contaminated) from the hairs..

:greetings: Nali :goodpost:

:tyou: for this post. Welcome to Websleuths. :wave:

:peace:

FGS, I'm about to throw an ICA fit here. I was trying to watch on HLN, but it's commercials with a little trial thrown in, so I finally get everything hooked up online just to watch them walk out in recess.

Anyone know why they broke so soon?

my hunch is Jose did it

But Baez ran out the front door of the court - very perplexing.

I knew Baez was going to try all sorts of nonsense today.
Nobody heard the sidebar, but if I were the Judge, I would give JB at least 10 minutes prior to meeting in chambers. No judge wants a to have anyone in chambers who is experiencing the heat of anger. Better to give a little time to calm down.

IF JB told HHJP that he was wrong for sustaining an objection, they may be back in chambers with HHJP dealing out a contempt charge and sentencing JB!

One can only pray this is so...:python:

Oh, how I also pray for an emoticon depicting a judge spanking the defense attorney...lol!:floorlaugh:

I am wondering.. does anyone else have this feeling that HHJP will clear the courtroom and turn off the cameras and have a "little" talk with the attorneys especially the DT as it seems they keep doing things they shouldn't.

The thing is JB does not realize that he can only ask questions that the SA has already asked or covered with the witness as this is not his portion of the trial but the States.

oh and ya'll are CRACKING me up with what she is doing on the computer....I'm thinking she just discovered no one uses myspace any more and is setting up her FB

Then this means the tape went on Caylee when she was alive. SA's smoking gun? :(

Really appreciating all the WSers who are giving us tweet updates from observers, and those telling us what they are able to see apart from testimony. My feed shows only the testimony, so I have no idea what is going on in the court room apart from that.

Thanks, guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member