2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case anyone is interested: Tonight on "America's Most Wanted" they'll announce who won the all-star contest! I hope it's our Yuri! Just wanted to throw that out there if anyone's interested.

Just in case anyone is interested: Tonight on "America's Most Wanted" they'll announce who won the all-star contest! I hope it's our Yuri! Just wanted to throw that out there if anyone's interested.

What station is that on?

The sidebar that Amy H. was called over to on May 31, 2011 after her testimony -- has been obtained by the media already and what was said published.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

Casey Anthony Defense: Best Friend Testimony Inconsistent
Casey Anthony, 25, Charged With Killing Daughter
POSTED: Friday, June 3, 2011

Bench transcripts from a conversation Huizenga had with Judge Belvin Perry reveals clues about the defense's strategy.

What was inconsistent with what Amy said???

I wonder if Jose had been proactive he would have redacted the portion of the videotape where Cindy claims she was with Jose when he requested tapes of the Orlando airport sighting of Caylee. Why would he have done that if he knew it was an accident? Oh, Jose. Give us something that is believable.

I wonder if Jose had been proactive he would have redacted the portion of the videotape where Cindy claims she was with Jose when he requested tapes of the Orlando airport sighting of Caylee. Why would he have done that if he knew it was an accident? Oh, Jose. Give us something that is believable.

I wonder who's job assignment it was to review these tapes? :waitasec:

Geraldo's promises are as empty as Al Capone's vault! I'm still trying to get over that wasted 2 hours of my life.

Me, too!!! :seeya:

At least I got to see when he got his nose broken by that chair on his show :rolleyes:

I wonder who's job assignment it was to review these tapes? :waitasec:

Maybe one of the attorneys who have left the case. Haven't there been a couple who are no longer on the team?

I think we all know her guilt.. but is anyone else struggling that someone as inexperienced as ICA didn't leave more physical evidence? Or do we just not know of it yet?

I think KC was just lucky that her daughter was not found until 6 months after she died and then any fingerprint evidence was destroyed by the rain in the woods. What kind of physical evidence do you mean exactly?

I think we all know her guilt.. but is anyone else struggling that someone as inexperienced as ICA didn't leave more physical evidence? Or do we just not know of it yet?

You know, a lot of the talking heads on TV are saying "this is all circumstancial" but so was Scott Peterson's case.

There was no blood, no DNA of Laci's near the pool, nor in his truck or boat. His lies did him in via Amber Frey, just as ICA's lies will do her in (IMO).

The most they had on Scott was the gas receipt on the way to the Bay & the ticket at the marina.

He wasn't a rocket scientist either & he left NOTHING as far as clues.

Watching the show now. I must be insane. Starting out with the famous if the glove don't fit you must aquit. Not sure long I can last.

Maybe one of the attorneys who have left the case. Haven't there been a couple who are no longer on the team?

That is my guess too,and when the new guys came on board,everyone was busy giving press conferences and interviews,too busy to do any minial tasks like listen to 5 hours worth of tapes JMHO :crazy:

I think KC was just lucky that her daughter was not found until 6 months after she died and then any fingerprint evidence was destroyed by the rain in the woods. What kind of physical evidence do you mean exactly?

I agree and think ICA didn't want her found too soon, where there would be evidence and be able to establish a cause of death.

How much longer would it have been if Cindy hadn't pushed ICA?

Watching the show now. I must be insane. Starting out with the famous if the glove don't fit you must aquit. Not sure long I can last.
I must be also!

His two female guests seem to believe Casey's going to be convicted of first degree murder.......

I must be also!

His two female guests seem to believe Casey's going to be convicted of first degree murder.......

Thanks you guys for watching! I just couldn't bring myself to. :sick: Especially after viewing all those jail visit videos this week :banghead:

After being exposed to all the insect and animal life then submerged in several feet of water and then exposed once more to the sun, insects and animals I am really surprised they found as much evidence as they did. They found the blanket, clothes, the bags and the tape, the sticker and most of her bones.

The only possible confusion in this case is brought about by the behavior of her parents and brother after she was arrested. They said and did all manner of unbelievable things to protect her and cover for her that most of us have spent many hours discussing while scratching our heads. We still don't understand those things; hence our frequent suspicion of "family secrets". The Defence is relying on this and will use it, in whatever manner possible, to their advantage while trying to set out "reasonable doubt". These same family members also, most likely, did things that are on the "edge of the law" in their efforts to help their daughter and if anyone knows exactly what these things are, it's the defendant. I have no doubt that she has highlighted these efforts to her defence team and by the time this trial is over and done with, we'll have a much better insight as to what exactly they attempted to obfuscate on her behalf. Fine mess this all is...The family members who took such risks to try to help their daughter will be dragged through the mud, not by LE or the Prosecution but by the very same person they took so much risk for in an attempt to protect and defend her. Sweet. Karma is...

moo

Agreed- just worried that the jury might not buy that ICA is the one who did it. We all know she did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
394tx