2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
@
@Dreamdoc_ja @CFNews13Casey I've been told that the science being used is similar to what DNA was when it was first introduced to the courts

Judge Perry always looks like he's half asleep but he has a very sharp mind!

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez is continuing to question Lowe, the jury is not in the room

JB: "...the parts that relate to your area of expertise..."
Isn't that recognizing her as an expert?
ETA: he did re-phrase it and say 'your field'

Great point!

Jose asked a big long question and the witness said she is not aware of such. The judge asked if her lab did that and she said "I don't believe so, no."

Discussion on this thread only for what is transpiring in the courtroom.........thank you! :)

This post falls at random.

I could swear that she has already said that DNA analysis was conducted on the hair that displayed the death band.

I can also swear that the SC ruling that JB is referencing deals with the identification of suspects through hair analysis that was done through microscopic methodology

are you aware of a forensic alanyst (sic)

I hesitate to type this because I know how hard the Mods work, but I think it's relevant. Why is ICA allowed to have a lap top?

The "mock juror" now thinks that JB is purposely trying to break my train of thought with respect to this evidence. The "mock juror" is NOT pleased.

i have said he has been trying to do that the whole time. confuse the jury get them to find her guilty of a lesser crime.

She's probably emailing Linda Kenney Baden to ask questions...

please keep posts related to testimony. Thanks so much for all your help in doing this :-)

Did I miss something? Why in the world is the INMATE allowed to use a computer? I SOOO wish we had those officers from Pinellas County about now!

Maybe she has been put on JB's payroll as a paralegal since she's had 3 years to develop law expertise? :waitasec:

To me it does, she shouldn't have any privileges, I'm petty like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tametn