2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, butyric acid is what the whale warrior guys throw at the Japanese whaling fleet-- slippery and stinky,

Quoting my own post...does anyone remember what dates the Chloroform searches were conducted on the computer? Wasn't there one in May?

For some reason I'm thinking it was March. But that is strictly from memory and may be totally off.

Sorry if this has already been addressed or if it's a stupid question. Regarding Chloroform - how would you even go about getting it? Casey was of limited means so I can't imagine she could just go out and BUY it, and I'm pretty sure it's not something you can pick up at the local WalMart. I don't understand how, if Chloroform had anything to do with Caylee's death, Casey would have even had access to such a potent drug. If I were on the jury, I would be inclined to believe these levels happened naturally, in nature, because how would Casey get possession of chloroform.

Again, sorry if this has already been addressed, I searched and could find nothing. Thanks in advance for any insight!

http://www.chemical-supermarket.com/product.php?productid=618

can order it here

actually as I'm saying STHU, I've got the remote in my hand and changing channels......:seeya::innocent:

LOL - that too! :great:

Me just watching out for lasers, rayguns, etc.....:innocent:

Quoting my own post...does anyone remember what dates the Chloroform searches were conducted on the computer? Wasn't there one in May?

IIRC, the searches (one of which could have ONLY been Casey) were in March of 2008. OMG! Premeditation = DT done.

I've pondered this too and I think it comes down to a couple of things, most criminal defense lawyers theorised that the problem with Baez going with an accident was, just as you said above, you never, ever put your client with the body, but at this point the defense had no choice, they had to go with accident. However, I think Baez saw a potential way out of this by putting George there as well added to this ICA will never admit to any wrongdoing of any kind so I think Baez will be coming back later to say that George took the body from her and put Caylee in ICA's car unbeknown to her - How George is supposed to accomplish this without ICA knowing and all before he left the house at 215pm is a mystery.

I mean surely they thought all this out before hand, right?

The only other thing I can think of is that Baez really thought he could keep it out at trial with some case law that they've neglected to find.

Or last thing maybe ICA is making them fight it tooth and nail to her own detriment. I do notice that she keeps pointedly looking at Baez as if to say "object, object!".

But none of it makes sense because everyone is going to know that Caylee was rotting in that trunk so their theory is that Caylee got into the trunk without ICA knowing then back out of the trunk and then into Kronk's hands somehow. It doesn't get more bizarre or more convoluted than that and no jury is this world is ever going to believe that happened.

It all comes back to ICA - she will not admit nor ever take any responsibility for what she did she's even blamed her lying on George. Someone this dangerous should never be allowed to walk outside of a prison again.

I think that the reason it all is so confusing is the JB is actually arguing 2 different cases at the same time. (1) His fantastical drowning/GA/Kronk theory and (2) the states case, in case (1) fails.

Maybe completely unrelated, but did ICA and Amy go somewhere (Home Depot?) to buy gas cans? Or did they just discuss it and then not go? I have a very vague memory of something of the sort.

I thought Casey and Amy went to Target on June 30th to buy the gas cans...
so where are those gas cans?

iirc, the Home Depot video is much earlier

Does someone know what date the Home Depot video was take?

:(
No, Ryan whatsisname from IS gave LKB a flattering comment along the lines of, "where is she, seems like this defense needs her" and she said "I know, I feel like that's my baby out there (the defense case) and I'm not with it."

This followed a bit where they were discussing how LKB had been a DT member and did some depos for them last year.

Unfreakinreal. Too bad she doesn't feel that way about the real victim here, the real baby that was senselessly murdered and stuffed in the trunk of a car. I am sickened by that comment. If she really felt that way about Casey then she'd still be on her DT, money aside. Just another person worried about exposure rather than Caylee Marie. She makes me sick.

This is why I'm anxious to see these HD videos. I've always questioned the chloroform part of this case because if ICA had been using it for quite some time, they would have found plenty of evidence of the materials used to make it. Also they would have found containers showing traces of it, that she would have used to store it in.

If chloroform does come into this case as the COD, then I'm leaning towards the idea that this was a fairly new tactic ICA was trying with Caylee, and it went very wrong. As I said, if she had been doing this for awhile, the evidence of her making it and storing it would have been everywhere.

I doubt it, it can be made in small batches with stuff found in her parents house. All she would need to store it would be a glass container....and sealed glass container. A pickle jar would work.

I suspect we are talking about the home depot videos because they are making me crazy!!!! LOL....sorry if I got off topic here, but it must be coming soon!!

Oh, I believe we are going to see the purchase of the Duct Tape I bet by George.

LKB says why can't the SA just believe, the child drowned? Because it's BS..who take an accident and turn it into a crime by lying, hiding and abusing a corpse. UGH.

saddly three years ago they probably would have...but the inmate didn't----thus allowing additional evidence to be collected like Caylee's body....---:maddening:

I know NOTHING about the home depot video......but cannot wait to see what was purchased, by whom and when......it has been making me crazy ever since it was mentioned as being used by SA......

I am assuming it is Casey on that video...if it wasn't would they even use it or be allowed to?

Is JB going for some type of "chain of custody" of the air sample? Also, LKB has ZERO credibility in so far as discrediting Vass for patents.

Hello...Dr. Vass stands to make so little from all of his patents that in all likelihood hiw profits from the patents would total around $40,000...and I suspect Mrs. Baden wouldn't get out of bed to defend a client for that amount. JMO.

:blushing::blushing::blushing: heavens I misread you, I thought you said she wouldnt get IN bed with a client....the mental pics, oh my... :blushing::blushing::blushing:

LKB says why can't the SA just believe, the child drowned? Because it's BS..who take an accident and turn it into a crime by lying, hiding and abusing a corpse. UGH.

At this point, it doesn't matter what the SA's believe, it matters what the jurors believe.

Remember during the Scott Peterson trial how the talking heads/experts claimed no body and they couldn't convict, no way to explain how Laci died etc...............now come on who are we going to believe these talking heads etc. or what we ourselves are seeing and
hearing. Trust the process...trust the process.

Sims has been relegated to looking up scientic terms and case law, I think she's had just about enough of them going by her expression yesterday when court ended. I think this is pushing her to the brink.

I noticed this morning before JP came in that ica tried to speak with DS, was all smiles and looked as if she was trying to butter her up and DS completely blanked her lol

I ve noticed it a few times recently

Oh, I believe we are going to see the purchase of the Duct Tape I bet by George.

You think so? Too recent wasn't it? I understand that type of duct tape went walkies from a job George had a number of years ago...:waitasec:

As to Maggots and Apologies in Advance for being so graphic:
Any maggots found inside the bags that once held Caylee's body would have to have hatched from the fly activity once the animals opened the bags to the air and flies were given access to the exposed decomposing body...

It would seem that maggots found in the trunk itself were likely dead but those and any evidence of the life cycle of maggots that was found in the trash and/or still obtainable on Caylee's remains or inside the bag with her skull would not have been exposed to the high concentration of chloroform found in the trunk. I am not a biologist nor an expert but it just seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member