2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Velveeta is a "pasteurized processed cheese food" I think. Or "cheese product"?

And I made the mistake of unmuting IS while Beth Karas (sp?) was being snarky about "why doesn't the prosecution just open the cans?"

Nearly had to apologize to DH for why we need a new TV when he came home tonight, but thank gosh my aim is bad.

Could someone please post a photo of LKB when she was on the DT. I'm having trouble placing her, unless she's had a makeover.

Sorry that I can't help with a photo, but she has most DEFINITELY had a makeover.

WOW! I wish I was in your brain. LOL. :rocker: If those videos show what we HOPE will show (ICA buying things that point to premed) then why in the H E double hockey sticks did not the DT plea this out? This could be that smoking gun we have all hoped would be there.

IIRC home depot was one of the places listed that sold the rare henkel duct tape.

I'm wondering if pool supplies were purchased on one of those two dates. IIRC, in the emails collected from Cindy's mom, there was mention of the pool being put into use the first weekend of June. In other words, while Cindy has tried to make everyone believe that they religiously put the ladder on and off the pool, those emails make it appear that the pool may have only first been used for the season, beginning the first weekend in June.

IIRC, the A's didn't use chlorine in their pool. Likely, IMO, because CA dyes her hair blonde...blonde dye + chlorine = green hair. Hence, no chemicals of that type.

Also, I am agreeing with other posters in that the SA wouldn't introduce any videos that didn't show ICA front and center. Why would the A's need any of these products before Caylee or after? I am guessing it was products before (meaning Casey planned it) and after because of an amatuer clean up?

I hate those racoons with the 9inch long hair.

Racoons with 9 inch hair that has female Anthony mitocondrialDNA in it! What are the odds??????

I'm wondering if pool supplies were purchased on one of those two dates. IIRC, in the emails collected from Cindy's mom, there was mention of the pool being put into use the first weekend of June. In other words, while Cindy has tried to make everyone believe that they religiously put the ladder on and off the pool, those emails make it appear that the pool may have only first been used for the season, beginning the first weekend in June.

If it were that simple, something tells me that the video's would have been ruled out as something significant and released a long time ago.

I know LP bailed her out and then later revoked. Why did parents not bail her out? Or did the bail increase after CA's remains were located.

Thanks from a newbie.

Hi KPSumms and WELCOME! :)

The Anthony's didn't have the money to bail her out, IMO. As a matter of fact, I think it was mentioned in one of the jailhouse tapes that GA had contacted some family members about borrowing money to no avail. Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

:rocker::rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ! I hope the Judge does NOT allow JB to go to the podium with his cell phone and send and receive text messages !

But on the other hand ... it is showing his "ineptness" -- which I am sure the Jury is aware of by now.

And when LKB comes on the TV, I hit the MUTE button :silenced: or I change the channel ! I just cannot stand to listen to her continued "love" for ICA and the DT ...

In my opinion, she left the DT because she was NOT going to let ICA "BOSS her around" ... I would bet that ICA and LKB "clashed" -- both are narcissistic ... but LKB would "never" admit to it because she is so totally pro-defense ...

:cow:

I think the MUTE button on TV is "POWER". I cannot listen to LKB, nor look at her. The logical question today while IS was blowing smoke up her .... when she said "I feel like it's my baby there"....would have been "then why aren't you there?" I guess she wouldn't look too popular if she had said "M.O.N.E.Y."

Eh, who knows, maybe she's at least footing the bill for the DT's lunches.

I was just about to post that! I couldn't believe my ears when she said that!! How can a skeleton be consistent with drowning?????

Inquiring minds want to know! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Didn't Jose tell everyone the duct tape was key? :floorlaugh: Do drowning victims typically have THREE pieces of duct tape covering both mouth and nose? If so...how could they possibly DROWN?

I think Dr. AV just drove it home today... while I was out watering my flowers on the break I was trying to remember exactly how many people have testified to the smell of human decomp...

I agree...we have

1.) GA
2.) CA
3.) LA
4.) Tow Lot Owner
5.) OCSO CSI (Bloise) - testified on Saturday
6.) Voss

Anyone else?

Yuri M

I am guessing that acetone can be purchased in a large quantity at Home Depot. Bleach already comes in gallons - so if those are the components of chloroform, ICA would have needed more acetone than is available in nail polish remover. This is just a guess for why she was at HD before. I'm not really sure why she would have been there after Caylee died.

I have bought large qauntiies of aceton at sally nails supply when I use to do nails...

bleach at grocer store..

I have never made chloroform tho..

anyhoo, thank you and thank everyone for keeping me in the loop as my phone lines are buzzing more than a beehive today,,

you guys and dolls are great!

Velveeta is a "pasteurized processed cheese food" I think. Or "cheese product"?

And I made the mistake of unmuting IS while Beth Karas (sp?) was being snarky about "why doesn't the prosecution just open the cans?"

Nearly had to apologize to DH for why we need a new TV when he came home tonight, but thank gosh my aim is bad.
I am glad that the flooding in my basement damaged my tv..... ((nuff said LOL))

I was just about to post that! I couldn't believe my ears when she said that!! How can a skeleton be consistent with drowning?????

Inquiring minds want to know! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

because a person who drowned wouldn't show signs of trauma to the skeleton. Truly one of the most specious bits of reasoning I have ever heard. She could go on to say the skelton is consistent with suffocation, aneurism, heart attack, stroke, or any other non traumatic event. Truly truly a wicked and twisted rationale. Horrifying.

I always assumed it was, it isn't?

I don't know :floorlaugh: My kids and grandkids prefer Velvetta over Kraft for Mac and cheese, home made by the way and grilled sandwiches. :floorlaugh:

I doubt it, it can be made in small batches with stuff found in her parents house. All she would need to store it would be a glass container....and sealed glass container. A pickle jar would work.

It's one of those compounds where you need a lot of the basic household chemicals to make a little bubble of the product, a large container is used because ice must be added while the chemical reaction is taking place, lots of ice..then you have a little bubble of chloroform you extract with a syringe. It is very easy to make but breaks down quickly unless it is stabilized, doesn't store well at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member