2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BelgianWaffles.jpg

http://www.brusselspictures.com/2008/01/26/belgian-waffles/

Pardon my elbows, get outta my way - I brought my own fork. Mine, ALL mine!!!

Just remember while they are tiresome for us, sidebars are keeping the trial on target so that there isn't a mistrial. It keeps things out that shouldn't be allowed in because it doesn't meet the rules of procedure, or it has been determined through hearings in the past that it is inadmissible.

Pretty much it is keeping both sides in check but mostly the sidebars are keeping Mr. Baez from allot of his showmanship type questioning.

Oh my Gosh!, grandmaj!!! I read this and thought "How on earth are our sidebars going to cause a mistrial?" I'm have been reading too much and comprehending too little, I guess. I thought you were warning us not to get testy with our sidebar threads or it would cause a mistrial.

With Heavy Heart...Over the weekend, my cousin's 2 year old grandson was found lifeless in a swimming pool.

There was no covering it up, the mom is beyond devestated and won't be having a night on on the town for God Knows how long, and he was immediately taken to the hospital even though it was too late to save him. THIS is what happens with an accidental drowning...

As a lifelong Floridian, I've heard these stories before, never has it touched this close. If there happened to be any unreasonable doubt left in my mind about Casey Marie Anthony, it's forever Set in Stone now just how much of a Monster she truly is.

Love Your Baby's no matter how old ~
RR

OMG... I am SO sorry, RiverRat. No one should have to endure the excruciating pain of the loss of a child. Love and light to you and you family.

River Rat, so sorry. A coworker had a grandson (a twin) and the same thing happened a few years ago. So devastating. :grouphug:

Oh my Gosh!, grandmaj!!! I read this and thought "How on earth are our sidebars going to cause a mistrial?" I'm have been reading too much and comprehending too little, I guess. I thought you were warning us not to get testy with our sidebar threads or it would cause a mistrial.

Me too!

Riverrat, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Please know I will keep them in my prayers.

does anyone have a link to the site that plays two differnt camera shots?....they will have bill s on there during the breaks and side bars
thanks....im not on my reg computer and cant seem to find it

Good Morning Family (ok, second family) :)

Grabs a waffle with chocolate .. oh my ... how lovely! Drinks with big cold glass of milk.

OK ... I'm ready! :D

Good morning all.

RiverRat - so so very sorry! Heartfelt condolences and hugs.

River Rat .. I am so sorry for your family much love and prayers sent to you all.

so sorry riverrat :hug:

I wonder how many times our wonderful HHJP will have to take JB to task for not knowning his lawyering?

Pardon my elbows, get outta my way - I brought my own fork. Mine, ALL mine!!!

I see the picture is taken in Brussels... Only 20 min. drived for me...Gonna get me some :rocker:...

Thanks for the idea!:great:

You are all so appreciated...this is in my private world, but I felt that it was only right to share a tale of how the real process is in such a tragedy. I hope that he is dancing around to the Barney song with Caylee and making each other Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand