2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this afternoon's portion on wftv. Usually I fast forward through sidebars but AV is cracking me up looking at the ceiling, then he looked like he was bobbing to a tune in his head. :blowkiss:

I'm watching it now, too, strawberry. Right now, Jose is ripping Dr. Voss up. :(

OT- I love the doggie in your avatar!

...yet again, may have been mentioned but i think they brought up the pot was because they remembered from the tape when casey says "...yeah, his roommates smoke weed!" i guess they forgot. i think they just want to make everyone look bad and questionable. and the easel? well, cause baez couldnt spell magnesium. no spell check on easel.

The man couldn't even spell IRON! Why didn't he just write FE? I'm mortified that I live in the same state with these folks!

:floorlaugh: What trial was Ashley Banfield watching?....She's on Joy B's nighttime show and claiming that the defense defeated Vass!!!!!!

That Ashley...she is one "unusual person." I peeked at her twitter stream at somone's suggestion today and wow....:waitasec:

I think this was the motion wherein the state said JB should not be allowed to elicit hearsay statements from witnesses about sexual abuse without "proffer" which I believe is a fancy word for prove it up!

In other words unless it came from the horses mouth to the witnesses ear JB can't insinuate such testimony exists or dance around the witnesses as if they have important evidence without have them "proffer" it to the judge so the judge can then decide if it meets the standard. Fancy way for the state to say "put up or shut up."

Would explain why JB hasn't said much about the ole abuse excuse since his BS opening statement.

Course, I am probably all wrong and some lawyer will probably come along here eventually and explain how wrong I am. lol

Portion bolded by me. Right or wrong I think your explanation is great. "put up or shut up". I hope they make the DF do this or maybe they just do not have anyone to prove anything about their accusations about abuse. I think JB put his foot in his mouth.

I think JB is in a constant state of foot in mouth, might not have room for another one in there :)

The man couldn't even spell IRON! Why didn't he just write FE? I'm mortified that I live in the same state with these folks!

I hear ya!!! I thought magnesium was bad, but iron takes the cake. He would have no idea with FE is .

Do defense attorneys HAVE to be rude and condescending to the other side's witnesses? Can't they just question professionally without a snarky look or tone? Just wondering.

LOL Maybe I didn't see GVS walk in, she just said Jeanine Pirro was there.

Honestly when Baez wanted Vass to come down from the stand and write on his wrinkly paper board and then when JB had to do it himself, I knew this would be bad and I was right...LOL...how embarrassing.

I'm watching it now, too, strawberry. Right now, Jose is ripping Dr. Voss up. :(

OT- I love the doggie in your avatar!

Yeah right....Vass has nothing on Baez :smirk:

PS thanks that's my dog...her name is Casey (disclailmer: named in 2003)

So I must have missed a bunch of good stuff while waiting on all those pesky patients. Okay...I know they are sick and need to see the Doc but REALLY?? The trial is on!!!! Just kidding. They did come first......so what is this about the home depot visits. Anyone willing to help out a hardworking public servant and update me a bit? I'LL luv you forever!!

Oh PLEASE have mercy............spider on back rubbing all eight legs together.
I will pay someone for a quick overview of what I missed. Home Depot stuff?? I have about 18 patients in the morning so I just KNOW I will miss everything. Please someone have mercy:)

I'm getting so used to having earphones in my ears, I was listening to Bill S. and left the earphones in for an hour afterwords...good Gawd.

I believe it was first thing this morning as the jury was coming in. Vass stood at the entrance to the courtroom waiting to be sent to the stand, she walked in just before he was given the okay to take the stand.

I don't know...she hasn't covered the case until tonight so you may have seen her. At least I don't think she has. I don't watch Fox but I checked in on her show a few times since she covered the case so much in 2008.

I will pay someone for a quick overview of what I missed. Home Depot stuff?? I have about 18 patients in the morning so I just KNOW I will miss everything. Please someone have mercy:)

I don't know how to recap the state, but the recap for the defense was "objection" "sustained"...I know that doesn't help much, but at this hour, it's all I got.

Dr. Vass took the stand today, here's a breakdown of his testimony:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139219"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139219[/ame]

He explained things in a way that non scientist could understand so he was a great witness for the state. He was on the stand almost the entire day.

And the Home Depot stuff at this point is pure speculation, with the exception that it is fact that there are video's that will be introduced at trial, along with the others that we did not know about:
(I'll find that list for you)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6312408&postcount=270"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6312408&postcount=270[/ame]

2011.04.08 SA Provision of Discovery

Discovery Documents Pages 24700-24703 (P & G Material Safety Data Sheet)

I. CD-R - Bank of America - Conway Branch
2. CD-R - Target - Winter Park, 7-10-08
3. CD-R - Target - Waterford Lakes & Goldenrod, 7-8-08 & 7-10-08, Entrance Shots
4. CD-R - Target - Waterford Lakes, 7-10-08
5. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1 :22pm, Pkg Lot, Entrance, Purchase, Exit
6. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1:20pm to 1:24pm, -Cash Register # 14
7. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1 pm to 1:30pm
8. DVD-R - Winn Dixie #2383 Video, 7-6-08 & 7-15-08, Entry/Exit & Cam 4 (Cash reg.)
9. DVD-R - Winn Dixie #2383 Video, 7-12-08 21:05
10. DVD-R - Surveillance Video - Blockbuster "16"
11. DVD-R - Surveillance Video - Blockbuster "15"
12. CD-R - Target Store Video, 6-30-08 1:22pm
13 . CD-R - Target Store Video, 7-7-08 & 6-30-08
14. CD-R - Cheesecake Factory Rest Video, 6-11-08
15. CD-R - Cheesecake Factory Rest Video, 6-12-08
16. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to J600 (#3A)
17. DVD-R -Ikea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600, Casey & Will (#3B)
18. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 14:46 to 14:48 (#3C)
19. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600 (#3D)
20. DVD-R - lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600 (#3£)
21. CD-R - Walmart Video, 7-23-08
22. CD-R - Photos from Blockbuster Video, 6-16-08
23 . CD-R - JC Penney· Video, 6-27-08, 6-30-08, 7-1-08
24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

26. CD-R - OOCEA EPass Photo
27. CD-R - Suntrust Video of Tony Lazzaro
28. CD-R - EPass History for Anthony Family
29. Discovery Documents Pages 24704-24706

Wouldn't surprise me to learn he doesn't even know FE stands for Iron on the Periodic Table...JMHO

ETA..HELL-O He may have never heard of the Periodic Table..

I have a feeling Dr. Vass invented something else while staring at the ceiling during a sidebar.

Wouldn't surprise me to learn he doesn't even know FE stands for Iron on the Periodic Table...JMHO

Of course not. I mean come on...I would think a 3rd grader would know how to spell iron...it would take a 6th grader to know what FE stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234