2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Divining rods are the rods that some people are believed to be able to use to find water sources with.....

MOO

I think Dr. Vass is so interesting, I wish I could listen to him speak without having to put up with JB.

Anything on how the jury looks? Engrossed,annoyed,baffled?

HELP! JB is only emphasizing that the odor & chemicals isolated have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRASH! Amazing!:great:

Divining rods used to be used to go over ground and they would dip and indicate where water was so a well could be dug. IIRC

Oh dear.
Could the THC be because the poor baby was exposed to pot smoke, got a contact high, and it was in her system when she died?

Please someone smarter than me tell me no.

Got this info off answers.com......

According to the website of Columbia University's Health Services:

Marijuana itself does not "stay" in your system, but the main chemical in marijuana, THC, does. It fact, it may stay in your system forever because it is stored in fatty tissues of various organs.

Despite being stored in body fat, THC is only detectable for a certain amount of time. Many drug tests, including urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC which is the by-product of your body metabolizing the THC in your fat.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_marijuana_stay_in_your_system#ixzz1OWlaWqhS

Note to Self:

1. Do Not Collect Samples if it is Beside Trash if You Are in a 40 Acre Field.
2. (Unless the Trash is a Part of the Crime Scene.)

The jury has to be D.O.N.E. with this line of questioning as are we. It is constant sidebar express! They have to be tired of this. JB can't seem to stay in line and I can't imagine the jury appreciate it.

OT: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 851 (433 members and 418 guests)

:welcome:

349b9yc.jpg

sidebar over divining rods... everyone sit on your hands... I am doing it as well.. thank you guys :)

Oh Nurse.....I need more cushy for my tushie.....sitting on my hands is really starting to hurt!

Divining rod...I know I know!!!!!!
WTH does that have to do with this case??????? Sorry. I will lurk.

Let us all remember that we have re-direct coming after this. We will be rewarded for our TOS-respect when JA gets back up and clears out all the cobwebs. Whether that's tonight or tomorrow morning, it doesn't matter.

Mantra: "Re-direct... re-direct... re-direct...."

(And an aside as long as we're at another sidebar: the THC residue was found on paper towels inside the white garbage bag that was retrieved from the dumpster. TL and his roomies affirmed in depos that they partook of the ganja. Paper towels are often used to clean out the bowls of pipes and to wipe down the "pokers" used to scrape residue off the edges of said pipes...)

http://businesstn.com/content/top-ten-scientists

But not all of Vass’ methods are purely scientific. Joking around with one of his visiting colleagues at the Body Farm, Vass once decided to use an equivalent of a divining rod to locate a buried corpse. Holding two pieces of a wire hanger in his hands, Vass was startled as he indeed found that body. “We laughed about it and tried again,” Vass says. The laughter died down after the divining method worked time and again, having never failed thus far. Vass is now devising a theory to support the experiment. “If you can use it on a nanoscale level in law enforcement, it would be a great tool,” he says. Also in Vass’ desk drawer is a technology of attaching electronic chips to flies, which are known to locate rotting flesh three miles away.

JB still dancing around trying to "land" a punch. You won't get one with Dr. Vass.

Sorry for not assisting with the trial posting for the last 15 minutes - I was plucking my eyebrows to sort of balance my pain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand