2011.06.07 JVM: Baez accusing experts of sloppy wk, incompetence, destroying evidence

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just talking about body language...said ICA is smoldering anger...she's always lied to get out of things and now she can't talk so she's smoldering...

Said CA was a grandmother in anguish coming to grips with a daughter who's lied all of her life...

Said GA looking down before he answered the sexual abuse question indicated shame and remorse but couldn't say what the root was...

After hearing all her lies, and realizing she doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself the root cause for shame and remorse for me would be that I ever sired her or allowed her to breathe good air. ..JMHO

She's going down for this IMO. I don't have much doubt about that. If JB's "story" has any credibility, why is he trying to discredit all the professionals in their area of expertise? No reason to do that. The burden of proof is not on their shoulders. Whether the baby drowned or she outright killed her, the facts are she was the only one missing, the only one found dead and the only one that could have left body fluids in the trunk of the car. There's no where to go with this "story" they've concocted.

So, the SA's team made a mistake and admitted it right away knowing that JB was going to try to crucify them on it. They did the right thing and now JB is walking around like the proud peacock cause he caught them in a mistake. How many mistakes does JB make per day? Sheesh.........

My favourite thing about these shows is LKB calling Dr Vass' work "junk science". Does she think breathalyzers are junk science too? Are cops witch doctors who should be discredited? It's the same technology as Dr Vass employs, only he works with the dead.

My favourite thing about these shows is LKB calling Dr Vass' work "junk science". Does she think breathalyzers are junk science too? Are cops witch doctors who should be discredited? It's the same technology as Dr Vass employs, only he works with the dead.

I turned her off today when she was begging Vinnie to let her talk about Dr. Vass..

I turned her off today when she was begging Vinnie to let her talk about Dr. Vass..

I wonder if her own husband points the remote at her to turn her off...

Has JB made one salient point yet?

The irony is rich.

Baez has a lot of nerve trying to attack others of sloppy work, incompetence and destroying evidence. What has he done in the past three years. He did not do his homework, missing deadlines, delaying, whining, misplacing files. Lets not forget about sharing his liquorice with his client. Sneaking in contraband. That was real ethical. Oh boy is the irony rich.

bbm. I know the answer!!!!!! Because if they had done CPR properly or likely at all in a panic there would have been skeletal trauma to the sternum and possibly ribs and Dr G says there was none. :rocker:

Sorry to inject common sense into this but ... If there was really an accident and any attempt at revival or CPR then why not also call 911 and get professional help in at the same time? You do not assume folks are 'dead' even if they are not breathing and many kids have been saved after seeming like all was lost.

Another hole in the story, GA is former LE yet in theory does not try everything to get Caylee revived and brought back? Hmmmm?

Sorry to inject common sense into this but ... If there was really an accident and any attempt at revival or CPR then why not also call 911 and get professional help in at the same time? You do not assume folks are 'dead' even if they are not breathing and many kids have been saved after seeming like all was lost.

Another hole in the story, GA is former LE yet in theory does not try everything to get Caylee revived and brought back? Hmmmm?

ITA. Good grief, if it really WAS an actual accidental drowning, why would they not ACT like it was an actual accidental drowning. I have known two families who had young children drown accidentally. No one was even charged with anything, even though one was probably neglectful. People leave children in cars to die every year, and yet no charges are brought. George would KNOW better than to hide a body close to the house, act nonchalant, and hope Cindy would just move on eventually. Thinking that ANYONE would buy this story is sheer idiocy and downright delusional, which is exactly why I think this is all ICA's idea. I can only speculate that she threatened to fire her 'team' shortly before trial if they didn't deploy her stink bomb at her absolute insistence. No one who could complete law school, even if the bottom of the class, could possibly believe this story. It is waaay too juvenile. Heck, no one who got through 4th grade would believe it. Just my opinion.

The last few days I have actually felt compassion for JB having to present this crapola so publicly. His other defenses of the criminally disordered have not had audiences, so he could just feed his clients egos long enough to collect his pay, wave bu-bye, and go home. I cannot imagine how he REALLY feels about this client. The posturing has to be simply placating ICA so he can get through this mess still standing. I feel for him. Has to be excruciating to be him about now.

ITA. Good grief, if it really WAS an actual accidental drowning, why would they not ACT like it was an actual accidental drowning. I have known two families who had young children drown accidentally. No one was even charged with anything, even though one was probably neglectful. Peoe leave children in cars to die every year, and yet no charges are brought. George would KNOW better to be upfront than hide a body close to the house and hope Cindy would just move on eventually. Thinking That ANYONE would buy this story is sheer idiocy and downright delusional, which is exactly why I think this is all ICA's idea. I can only speculate that she threatened to fire her 'team' shortly before trial if they didn't deploy her stink bomb at her absolute insistence. No one who could complete law school, even if the bottom of the class, could possibly believe this. Heck, no one who got through 4th grade would believe it. Just my opinion.
Stink

Amen! I couldn't have said it better. ICA has some input on her defense and all along I've believed her DT is complying with some of ICA's insistance.

I'm finding I can't listen to Baez during trial anymore. His voice grates on me. He has zero confidence in his voice and at times the nervous shake in his voice is very clear. He reminds me of a family court attorney with the bully type underhanded false accusations and ugliness tossed out in the most bitter of custody battles.

I may try just reading here for a bit or may go back to watching again, gawd forbid having to listen to that mans voice, if I can't keep up with the posts here at WS.

This trial is worse than anything a writer could spin into a best-seller. I feel like I have been tossed into a machine and pulled apart like chewy taffy. I don't understand why JB is allowed to confront the state witnesses as if they were the criminals. I feel so sorry for the innocent witnesses that have had to stand up in that courtroom for the world to see while JB attacks them with everything but his teeth. They have to maintain their calm and be badgered, listen to JB try to destroy their reputations, their honesty, their skills in their chosen occupations. I am beginning to think JB chose this job for the power it would give him, so he could snarl "just answer my question", so he could threaten them with hostile witness labels. This isn't how I envisioned our legal system as functioning. Meanwhile, sweet little Caylee Marie is still waiting and waiting and waiting for justice.

I wonder if her own husband points the remote at her to turn her off...

I turned the channel, too, when LKB came on. She will say anything, no matter how stupid and outrageous, as long as it bolsters the defense. Her input adds nothing. I wonder if she realizes she'd be a much more credible commentator if she'd at least concede the obvious flaws in the defense's performance and theories. I mean, even the pro-prosecution THs at least point out mistakes or gives props to JB every once in a while.

I think the defense is just doing what defenses do with evidence and people who handle it. Those folks must be used to defending themselves and their actions. And, in fact, it's important that the actions of these people are scrutinized or people get railroaded. Not that JB has any idea how to properly scrutinize a scientific procedure.

Ha ha ha! The Joke is on me! I thought the title of the thread was JVM: Experts accusing Baez of sloppy wk, incompetence and destroying evidence. :great:

I thought Wow! JVM has a show on Baez being accused of being incompetent?
This I have to read! :skip: :skip: :skip:

But no...:waiting: Alas, it turned out to be the opposite and more horse hockey pucks - and then I thought "Well, I'll just have a look at some comments."...but my brain said: :ignore: so clearly I should be off to :offtobed: since I seem to be dreaming anyhow!

She's not angry. She doesn't feel a thing. She's a sociopath.
sociopaths certainly do feel, the problem is they typically feel only for themselves. in casey's case, she's seething because she's unable to freely exercise her brand (a sociopath's brand) of self-preservation, which of course is to lie until the cows come home...

sociopaths certainly do feel, the problem is they typically feel only for themselves. in casey's case, she's seething because she's unable to freely exercise her brand (a sociopath's brand) of self-preservation, which of course is to lie until the cows come home...

I agree. They feel envy, and jealousy and hostility. I have seen it firsthand, sadly.

I guess we'll never know what evidence there was to be found in the condensation on the trash bag. Sigh.

I don't understand the trash bag argument anyway. Suppose JB is right and it was badly handled and if only it hadn't been dry the trash bag would been revealed to be the source of chloroform and human decomposition materials in the trunk. Then... so what? How is that gonna help? Is there an innocent explanation why there was decomposable human body parts and chloroform in Tony's trash? I suppose Casey could have mixed chloroform in a soda can and disposed of it in Tony's trash bag and she could have contaminated that bag with decomposition after handling Caylee's remains but how is that gonna help the defense?

I see she still has that [very unusual person] :clown: Padilla on......enough said.

After following this case for almost three years, I would never give any credence to shows such as JVM or NG. They have zero to do with journalism or reporting of facts. :maddening:

I truly believe after hearing a moment of LKB that she is now writing a book about this case.....she builds it up as a "good mystery" and I truly think she is now aiming at fame and more money---she knows more than she is willing to share--the most you get is her bashing the SA and saying wonders about the defense & that it is a true mystery and just waiting for the story to continue....perhaps a good story if in fact it was make believe....but it is real---so it is a horror.....:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky