2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing. It looked like a body to me, but the dog wasn't interested.

He alerted on it. That's exactly the kind of response you want if you are a handler. :)

I think ICA should be made to stop fidgeting..and show respect to the court. It's ridiculous

the change in ICA since the dog handler's come on is really astounding, I wonder why she seems so agitated at the dog evidence....

ICA looked right at the screen and stared at the image of a drowning victim floating in the water.

She displays no change of expression- looked more bored than curious.

I would expect the mother of a drowned toddler to have a reaction. Be somewhat traumatized. Maybe even have some kind of a 'flashback' moment.

But, you can't flashback on something that never happened.
Hope the jury noticed, too.

the video showed how gerus alerts on a real find..

(((amazing)))

ldb just said, "real world find"

I was watching, but didn't pick up the alert.

Hope the jury did.

You can see the body floating in the video, it is black and not white so it is not emiting heat. The terrain is steep decline into the retention pond area, tall grasses.

So it was a body. So that is why the dog couldn't get it, it was in the water.

the change in ICA since the dog handler's come on is really astounding, I wonder why she seems so agitated at the dog evidence....

She's worried about how the jury will react, I think. She can see them. I think they are just as amazed as many of us are by this sort of thing.

"Dog had found possible human remains- with teeth on it..." Again, absolutely no reaction from ICA.

This is going to be pretty anticlimatic for the jurors....after all this dog handlers testimony, I would be expecting that this is how they found the body if I was on the jury. IMO

(bolded by smart blonde)

She's agitated because the cadaver dogs hit too close to home.

Literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member