2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC The day the dogs alerted on the Anthony's backyard was also the day that LE dug in the back yard around the playhouse and sandbox. I remember all the flags back there...George made LE aware of an indentation in the soil in the backyard.

I'm not defending ICA, but I'm honestly curious what reaction she's supposed to have to the video that doesn't come across as fake.

Did anyone in that courtroom have a reaction? I'm not seeing any tweets about the jury.

I had a reaction when I saw the body. I put my hand to my mouth when I saw the body and I am not usually moved by gore. It is still shocking to realize someone has lost their life and it has affected the people in their life.

Mostly women in the downstIrs gallery today. Jury looks bored as sidebar continues. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:22 PM

Does Casey really have a laptop and cellphone? What next, are they going to build an office for her? I really hope that isn't true. She should not be allowed to use all of that stuff. How ridiculous!

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
The white noise they pipe in here during sidebars sounds kinda like a seashell... #caseyanthony

They don't do that. Retired or unwell dogs usually stay with the handler in their home for the remainder of their natural lives, AFAIK.
Some do stay with their handlers, or are placed in new homes. Many are dumped in shelters though. and some put down

Bones and Gerus both searched at the A's home, not sure about the trunk.
Neither one are dead, both are now retired, Gerus lives with the officer on the stand, Bones is elsewhere.

They don't do that. Retired or unwell dogs usually stay with the handler in their home for the remainder of their natural lives, AFAIK.

Thanks, this is what I thought. I was hoping also. Don't like to hear about dogs being put down. It's as bad to me as a child dying.

Is Lee Anthony supposed to testify today? (I'm at work, can't keep up with all the comments) thanks

Lee anthony just walked into court house told officials he might be testifying today. I beleive it will be about the hit the dog made in backyard. moo

No. Casey was arrested on July 16th. The cadaver dogs were brought in on July 17th, and based on three alerts by two different dogs hitting on the same 3 spots in the Anthony backyard, investigators dug up portions of the backyard.

They hit on the trunk too, didn't they?

Last try Lisabeth at the sidebar.

I call her that to myself because JB always seems to use her in a last effort to get his way.

It is NOT an insult...I find her very capable.

During sidebar Forgey is sitting turned to the jury. He's looking over at them and then down. Not at ceiling like Vass yesterday. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:24 PM

Thank you!!!! I'm bumping this up, bolding this and posting this in blue so it is read. Again, thank you.

Bones is with another county....Gerus is retired...BOTH were at the A's....

I hope the prosecution is going to be able to tie this into the dogs not being able to find a body 15 houses away.

She was a decomposed/decomposing body that was triple bagged and underwater. The area was called and considered a pet cemetary. To my knowledge they didn't search that area due to the water levels.

I can see why they didn't find a body 15 houses away.

#caseyanthony -huge binder of documents she just transfered from lap to desk. Also what appears to be a law book. 1rst I've seen so engaged.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 12:21 PM

Are they going to show the dog in the backyard of the Anthony home?

TIA

Did anyone get a screen snip of the body part of the video? I was taking a call and missed it.

Between Dr.R's dry and hard to understand testimony, and 2 1/2 hours of dog credential testimony, I feel like I've been beaten up. No way on earth I can make it through LA's talking. If he's up next, I'm bowing out.

I had a reaction when I saw the body. I put my hand to my mouth when I saw the body and I am not usually moved by gore. It is still shocking to realize someone has lost their life and it has affected the people in their lives.

TY - much more eloquent than my response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz