2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI- Bones' handler is in the lobby right now

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com edited by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 2:55

When Jose pretty much began talking, I had a chance to to reflect on what we just heard and man. I am glad to be back! Oh, Caylee girl.

For mr Baez to lose the jury he would have to actually have had the jury in the first place.

JB said he might be losing the jury too... Was it the witness that said "YES"? OMG Too Funny!

Seems many witnesses have told JB that they did not understand his questions!

JB trying to confuse the witness and in this attempt he confuses himself.

I don't understand why JB is saying ANYTHING here? Isn't his theory that Caylee died in the pool in the backyard? If so, wouldn't we EXPECT the dogs to hit on cadaver evidence?

Color me bewildered.

Did the dog hit on the area that CA said grass would not grow?

They went to the neighbor to find out about the shovel, I would guess they would keep going to see if any other neighbors had seen anything. They knew she was lying pretty quickly, so why did they continue to listen to her b.s. and start searching the neighborhood?

There are TONS of documents on this case in the appropriate threads that can answer all these questions for you.

Respectfully, I don't think the trial testimony thread for Day 12 is the proper place for me or others to go through the history of the investigation/evidence for you. The mods would lose their minds with us.

Being told Gerus had a spinal condition and had to be retired. Sheriff spokesman says it's not unusual w/ German shepherd. -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:58 PM

Baez: Dogs are not infallible. Forgey: They are not perfect.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:58 PM

If you've seen our @todayshow stories over the years, u know that Caylee's playhouse & room are as they were on July 16, 08" #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 2:58 PM

witness says "Dog's are not perfect, no....neither are humans.." Love that!

Headache .... muted sound.... ah, so much better! If anything of importance happens, please report..... TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke