2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to be sarcastic but it backfired when Ofc Forgey said, forcefully "I KNOW what I smelled in the car"..

And he got the opportunity to attest to his personal knowledge and experience in the scent of human decomposition. Win win for the SA, with an assist from the DT!

Way to go BAEZ!!!!

JB is being rude...'your testimony today is your speculating..." just the way he said it, so rude.

Hey, at least he's familiarizing himself with the term speculating - maybe he won't have to look that one up when he hears it used by the Prosecution in their closing statement when they refer to his ridiculous opening statement.

Here I was a bit annoyed because the cameras are not active during the stretch break, then I realized that camerapersons need a break too.

I don't get why Baez is trying to say Caylee's body was never in the backyard when he himself said it was, "Caylee drowned in the pool. George placed her into Casey's arms". Wouldn't she have overlapped a bit onto the ground? Couldn't that HELP his scenario? The man drives me nuts. <modsnip> Please.

Ynot...............I heard some whispering, but didn't hear the exact words said.

Thank You Jose! For driving the point home for the jury that Caylee's body was indeed in that trunk. The witness smelled it CLEAR as DAY!!! Jose is :rocker:for the prosecution w/ this witness

Ditto...:rollercoaster:

And, didn't Baez also say, when he was getting frustrated, "we all know there was a dead body in the back yard"!!!

Deputy Forgey did a great job. He also said he smelled the smell of death in Casey's car; gee, everyone who knows what human decomposition smells like related that the car smelled like a human dead body. And then the dogs also confirm it. I think the jury can presume there was a dead body in her car and it was Caylee.

JB just may put JA & LDB out of business. Like hubby says, who needs the DA when you have JB. :floorlaugh:
LOL LOL Jose got the deputy to say he smelled the smell how many times?:floorlaugh:

The state would never have been allowed to get him to say it that many times. :woohoo:

A sidebar going on without Baez
JBP...Mason,Sims..., Ashton, LDB and Mr George

Please don't ban me for this one snarkalicious comment. It serves a purpose.

Anyone else notice JB's tie is too short today????

I think JB just lost about 4 inches off his height as he slumped away from the podium after his latest debacle. :loser:

I'm waiting for JB to ask JF to come to his big pad of paper, and draw a picture of Gerus. :rolleyes:

Long time lurker coming out of hiding to say that this visual literally made my day! I cannot stop laughing!!

Also, thanks to everyone here for making keeping up with this case so much easier! The first thing I do when I get home from work everyday is read up here on what I missed. You guys are awesome!

So he fights the body being in the backyard, then says it's not in dispute...WHICH ONE IS IT BAEZ? He is driving me INSANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke