2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite certain the jurors noticed when Casey NEVER even FLINCHED when there was talk of looking for the rest of her own daughters scattered remains at the dump site!

Does anyone else have any problems with the Casey Cam on WFTV? It keeps looking like this to me every few seconds:

Wesh used to work until about a day or two ago. I can't figure out if it's just me or what.

Attachments

• blurb.jpg
    blurb.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 49
Wow JB sure did get nasty when he really didn't have to.

JB is so desperate he does not know what to do anymore. Poor guy....don't know why I feel sorry for him. He took this on himself by choosing to represent KC.

If the fact that a cadaver was in the backyard isn't in dispute, then why the heck is JB trying to refute this witnesses testimony?!

This is simply the stupiest thing I have ever heard!

The officer should have said it's possible there was no dead baby in the backyard, so that kinda messes up your theory doesn't it?

LOVE THIS WITNESS

" I know what I smelled in the car, and you are jumping around from the car to the yard and back again..."

Baez; let me clarify..

LIKE THAT IS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Baez just showed up to the sidebar

I did hear judge just ask what the lineup is for tomorrow.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 4:34 PM

Can anyone speculate why ICA seems to be ranting to the atty sitting next to her? I wonder what got her all hot & bothered?

What was JB trying to dispute??? I thought Caylee died in the yard according to defense???

It`s the decomposing body in Caseys trunk that they have a problem with. They can`t suggest that the dog hit correctly in back yard but not in trunk.

Does anyone else have any problems with the Casey Cam on WFTV? It keeps looking like this to me every few seconds:

Wesh used to work until about a day or two ago. I can't figure out if it's just me or what.

It's not working for me, either :(

WFTV Bill Schaeffer just said that Baez made a huge error by making a big deal out of the back yard . Big problem in that he said Caylee drowned there and thus he made a big error. As far as the car that he to use his term "stepped in it" because when he kept perusing the Deputy that gave the Deputy the opportunity to say (about the car) I smelled it myself as clear as day I know what I smelled. He said Baez was doing OK on Cross until he didn't know when to stop and the Deputy left no doubt about what he felt was in the car.

Where are you finding Bill Sheaffer's comments?

JB just asked him if he has ever been asked to come out and smell stuff w/o his dog....HUH?

Baez was trying to be snarky about the deputy's statement about smelling the stink in the car himself.

But once Baez said that uneccessary jab, the witness was then able to make a few important further points. Baez is now going backwards, imo.

I am quite certain the jurors noticed when Casey NEVER even FLINCHED when there was talk of looking for the rest of her own daughters scattered remains at the dump site!

I hope at least of few jurors look over at her for a reaction to talk about looking for her dead daughters tiny bones that were scattered about by animals..

I always feel a bit sorry for the thwarted attorney, Bill Slabaugh. Whenever they have a "big, bad" sidebar with all the DT, he gets stuck babysitting. ICA then proceeds to bend his ear off since she is quite huffy with the rest of the team for not a) including her in the sidebar - after all, Amy H got one! And b) not following the defense procedure just as she has laid it out for them - after all, she IS a paralegal in training, you know!

Does anyone know what ICA inmate number is? I plan to refer to her as such from now on if someone knows what it is.
TIA.

Nor did she even try to fake a tear when they showed the pictures of little Caylee's play house in the backyard. If it were my baby, that would jar a sentimental feeling and grief. Casey has no emotion; not even a flinch or the raise of an eyebrow. She was so riveted when SHE was on video but now she just watches in her zombie state. Interesting.

Compare that to Cindy who broke down even talking about Caylee's doll. :(

And, didn't Baez also say, when he was getting frustrated, "we all know there was a dead body in the back yard"!!!

Thank you Purple. I thought I only heard that because I wanted to.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members