2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that juror 12, a 60ish w/f, pays attention to LDB, the sole female prosecutor. Often looks to her for reaction as defense speaks.
by stevehelling via twitter at 6:39 AM

No hacking coughs today. Enjoying the sound of silence.
by bobkealing via twitter at 6:40 AM

(Times are in PDT)

Yes, Jose, Mr. Bloise did alter the evidence. First it was wet, and then it was dry. If he hadn't they wouldn't be available at all after three years - if that your point Sir?

If "someone" came up with some accusation that this was more than trash.....

Is CA sitting in her normal spot, or is she sitting in the front row (just over JB's right shoulder)?

OFGS, JB grasping at straws, imo. Trying to make evidence procedure look like a nefarious plot. Good grief. I hope the jury sees through this smoke & mirrors routine.

I don't know about trash, but I know if my dog pees on something, it still stinks to high heaven if I don't get to it fast enough and it dries. I would think it would be the same for trash. Just because it dries doesn't mean the smell is gone, not by a long shot.

Dried or "stale" urine will eventually have a very strong odor of ammonia. Case in point: DH peed and forgot to flush the toilet in the master bathroom prior to leaving on a weekend trip. When we got home and opened the toilet seat, the ammonia smell almost knocked us over :eek:

JB now trying to tell the witness how their job should be done...

Baez is making me gnash my teeth together already...Good freaking LORD.

JB: You're aware that items to b tested for DNA, they shouldn't be put in a plastic bag?

Everything is a conspiracy to frame his abused innocent client!

so it seems that JB would like all evidence preserved in it's 'wet' state even if the trial were 3 years down the road..............JB is reaching here.

No forensic value per the witness.

Why does ICA have all those attorneys present and Baez is the only one who is doing the cross of the witnessess...he does appear to be a bully....

Baez asks if Bloise had any idea the evidence would be altered by drying it. State objected and said nothing was destroyed. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:41 AM

Cross/Baez says csi altered/destroyed evidence by drying it. Bloise denies says drying trash was procedure.
by bobkealing via twitter at 6:41 AM

GB: ...No indication that they would b tested for DNA.

JB objected to the objections-oh my!

Oh man!!

Okay Ladies and Gentleman of the jury...Dr Vass' reaction to the smell...vs this witness reaction to the smell...

Okay, Nancy...time for a time out...

JB you can't have it both ways...either take the junk science or fight the junk science...

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG

HAHAHAHAHA! Jose is objecting to LDB's objecting to his questions! Oh Lordy Lordy....

WHy does Jose keep saying this witness 'altered' or 'destroyed' the evidence when he simply preserved it? There is no indication of that. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95